BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Deanna B.
Corner brook , NL
Probably one of my favorite. My skin has never been dry with it the only thing I'd change is a bigger line of scent's.
Tara M.
I love this body wash as it is from the drugstore anc is super inexpensive. I also love it bevause of the scent, its really nice and not too over powering. They also leave your skin feeling super smooth and clean. Since i have dry skin, this body was really helps as it is moisturizing and really nice on the skin! Its worth a try ladies!
Leah
I thought it was great and helped any dry skin I had, I would recommend to anyone who likes dove and has dry skin
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
I have to start trying dove items... they have pretty good reviews and are so famous with everybody....
Beth W.
North Wales
This is pricier the. Your average body wash, but it does do what it says on the tin.
After using it on my legs, they were so soft. It's perfect for in the shower shaving and completely stops razor burn.
I'd recommend it to people who are prone to get razor burn
Reanne P.
Dove is the only body wash I can use without my skin feeling dried out or like there is still soap on me. It cleans and moisturizes very well!
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
The scent of the body wash is so rich and fragrant. I love using this brand. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft after every wash.
Sophie A.
I love this body wash for helping to keep my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. It's great for shaving too. The scent is soft and floral and I can smell it on my skin during the day.
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
These have the best scents. I'm currently out but will be buying more right away!
Samantha J.
Cardiff
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like using this product as soon as I apply it my skin become soft and smooth. It provides excellent moisture without being too thick and leave a lovely dove smell.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the scent last long on the body?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How many times do you shower a week ? And how long does this last YOU ?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this make your skin feel after a shower ?
Yalinn M.
I use thos body wash also like a shave cream. It leaves my legs feeling so soft. Does anyone else also use it like that?
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?