BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nicole C.
Dayton
I love this body wash! It is so moisturizing and smells so good. Just a little bit on a loofah goes a long way!
maddie b.
Schofield, WI
I am obsessed with all dove products! this smells amazing and feels great! i just wish the smell stayed longer
Mia M.
St louis
Love this it leaves my skin nice and soft! It smells wonderful too! My favorite is...well all of them!! Buy it!
Monica M.
Best body wash out there! It smells amazing and leaves my skin silky smooth. Plus, it's very gentle on my skin.
Influenster M.
So mild and smells heavenly. One of my favorite body washes. My skin feels refreshed and soft after I shower.
Taylor K.
I love Dove body wash. It really hydrates my skin and it lasts all day. They have a lot of great scents too. A
charletta s.
Macon, GA
This product is pure luxury! It just makes you feel like your cleaning with silk! The price is very affordable
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I LOVE DOVE SO MUCH. LEAVES MY SKIN FEELING SOFT AND REJUVENATED. ALWAYS SMELLS GOOD. GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Suzette S.
Smells great and is perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. Last a really long time and a little goes along way.
Arianna B.
This body wash keeps your skin so moisturized and soft that you never have to look back at your older body wash
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jamie L.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Yalinn M.
I use thos body wash also like a shave cream. It leaves my legs feeling so soft. Does anyone else also use it like that?