BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This is a very moisturizing body wash. It smells a little old-ladyish, but other than that it's a good body wash.
carly n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove body wash is so rich and creamy. It leaves your skin so soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way.
Llialexa L.
14613
Love this . It leaves your body so soft . I recommen you to buy it . You won't be disappointed . Money well spent
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this body wash, I get dry skin in the colder months and this keeps my skin nice and moisturized
Marie C.
These Dove body washes leave my skin feeling sooooo smooth. I love their range, and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
Great product i love all dove products they leave my skin feeling soft and fresher also keeps me smelling good
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash keeps your body smelling really good and keeping your skin moisturized unlike other body washes
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Love to use this in the winter because of how moisturizing this is. Every day in the shower with a hot shower!
Influenster M.
So mild and smells heavenly. One of my favorite body washes. My skin feels refreshed and soft after I shower.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
Dove body wash is my fave of store bought not a cosmetic brand body wash it moisturizes my skin so well luv it
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
MakeupLovers P.
Is this good for dry skin?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How many times do you shower a week ? And how long does this last YOU ?
Holly G.
Burleson, TX
Does anyone use this on their face? I have always used dove bar soap on my skin and have had flawless skin. There was a good deal on the body wash and I heard a derm say it was okay?? Just wondering if anyone does this??
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??

back