BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this body wash never ever makes me break out. Its great.
Mia M.
St louis
Love this it leaves my skin nice and soft! It smells wonderful too! My favorite is...well all of them!! Buy it!
Jada B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No other body wash leaves my skin feeling softer than Dove does. It's an amazing product at the perfect price.
Katelynn A.
Sandown
I love this body wash. It truly makes my skin feel better. I love the scent and how it is on my sensitive skin.
leora b.
Nice leaves skin feeling nice but not refreshed I don't use this product anymore I need to feel clean not soft
Alex B.
North Charleston
Skin feels soft after using and this product has a nice smell. Definitely recommend for an everyday body wash.
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
Wonderful nice smelling body wash for anybody in the family who want to get clean. It doesn't cost a lot either.
Nikayah M.
Newmarket
This product is soft and non greasy which is great and hard to find. I've been using five for years and love it
Paris D.
Lathered great
Cleaned great
A little went a long way
I like the smell and the packaging
It makes me feel soft
D M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the coconut Dove body wash. Smell so good . My skin after shower are smooth ,soft and smells of coconut
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
Daniel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jamie L.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?