BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Summer V.
The natural clean smell that is long lasting = LOVE! I think its a little pricey but its definitely worth it.
Meghann J.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel. I can still smell it hours after I get out of the shower.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hydrates my skin so well, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a mild smell nothing too over powering
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my body fill of moisture and smooth to the touch. I feel amazing the moment I step out of the shower.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
This makes my skin feel soft and moisturized during the cold winter months. I don't like using anything else.
Nickole S.
Bellevue, NE
This body wash makes my skin feel really great after I get out of the shower! It's so smooth after using it.
Chelsey R.
Palm Coast, FL
I love anything Dove, but Dove body wash is fantastic! Always leaves my skin soft and the smell is amazing!
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This gives a really nice lather and foams up which I love. It also makes my skin feel really soft and clean.
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I love this product, it is so soft and smooth, smells so good. It is long lasting, for sure worth a try ....
Jordan B.
Dove Beauty Moisturizing Body Wash is a god send! My skin feels amaingly smooth and hydrated after every use
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash