BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Becky G.
Wonderful product, it keeps the skin feeling soft and moisturised, but not too overwhelming.
samantha m.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really dry skin and this body wash is amazing on my skin. Just like the commercial after the first use I could deliver a difference in my skin. This is by far my favorite body wash to use and also sells incredible.
Kassandra C.
I have been using dove body wash for years and it is amazing !!! Most of my family members use dove and it leaves my skin soft especially after I've shaved!
SUNITA G.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT FOR FACE AND BODY .IT MAKES A FULL DAY NUTRITION WHICH MAKES AND FEEL BODY HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
Julie T.
I love love dive deep moisture body wash. I love how it doesn't make you skin feel sticky afterwards, love the smell not too over powering. I have to say that my kids love it too. LoL!! Buy the wash 1 every 2 weeks.
Katie A.
England
So soft on the skin , even though I have sensitive skin it makes my skin feel so soft it's amazing
Patricia T.
This body wash provides you with the best soft feeling skin and has a very gentle application. the smell is very fresh but can be a little too original but it is very good value for the price that you pay. this product is perect for giving you a little extra boost and i definetely recommend it.
Diamond S.
Very thick and smooth. Still feels like it has a bit of residue. Feels cleansing and clean but smells could be a bit better. Over all a good product but for the money even better product for what you are getting. I would recommend this product of you are looking for a body wash cost effective.
Geerthika
This body wash makes the skin feel super clean after one wash and smells absolutely amazing, it also gives the skin a nice moisture!
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
My family uses this body wash in the winter to help with extra moisture. I have super dry skin and my legs are always ashy in the winter so I have been getting this to help out. It's a cheap body wash that you can get basically anywhere (Walmart, target, grocery stores) the only complaint is the smell, its not bad but I wish there were more options. It obviously doesn't replace my lotions and make me not ashy but it do notice a difference when I do use it
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?