BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bianca S.
Ottawa
Leaves my skin clean feeling soft and fresh all day long! Great scent to it! I use it daily for a great start to my morning!
Leanne J.
Another brilliant buy from dove I'm in love with their products yet again leaves my skin moisturised and smelling beautifully.
Chaishna P.
Hong Kong, Flat A, 16/F, Dan 6, 2-6 Fui You Street, Tsuen Wan, NT.
This is a really good body wash and when ever you finish taking a shower. Not only keeps you clean but moisturizes your skin.
Barunka V.
I used better, but Dove is not bad. My skin isn't sensitive but after most of Dove products I have red rush all over my body.
Islem H.
Taher
my friend uses it and says it's really cool, she been using it for so so so so long that she got almost all dove prodeucts
Amelia G.
Leaves a supple feeling on the skin that lasts throughout the day. Really easy to use and cuts out the step of moisturising
H W.
Great product, this is great on my sensitive skin! It about the only supermarket brand that helps with my eczema. Love it.
Jessica G.
uk
I use this everyday And is soft on the skin!
The only thing I'd say is if you wear fake tan this strips that off the skin.
Carly M.
I liked it but I like the bar soap better. I don't even think I used the who bottle. It wasn't something I would buy again.
Britney D.
I have used this product on multiple occasions and each time it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Not harsh on skin.
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It is just a moisturizer or does it actually clean your body?
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS BODY WASH FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL SOOO SMOOTH?
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
Does the dove body wash work just as good as the bar soap? I'm trying to decide which one to buy.
Makayla B.