BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Paola G.
San Bernardino, CA
I'm so picky about my product that if I don't use Dove I'm in such a bad mood & truly don't feel clean without it
yosselyn l.
Charlotte, NC
Dove product I love them some product irrite skin but this one is awesome honestly we always keep dove at our home
Lanaya J.
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling soft. You don't have to use much. My skin feels rejuvenated after using it.
Yolanda A.
Norcross, GA
Love the way my skin feels when using this product, plus the price is good like to take this when I'm traveling.
Nikki m.
Brimley, MI
I have problem skin and this wasn't quite what I was looking for. Didn't help my skin feel any more moisturized.
Britt A.
Hibbing, MN
I really like this body wash. It doesn't leave your skin dry. The bottle lasts a long time and the scent lingers
Erica Y.
Warrensburg
I use this this product and I like it it's makes my skin feel soft whenever I use it definitely a product I like
Katherine S.
Defiance, OH
Love I have a reaction to some body washes and I don't with this I get it a A+++++ for anybody who has problems.
Tana C.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my favorite body wash! It hydrates my skin and also leaves me feeling clean. I will continue to buy this.
Linda S.
...and I like the body wash too! It has a refreshing scent to it. It leaves my skin moisturized. I recommend it.
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
Dove or other-brand?
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS BODY WASH FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL SOOO SMOOTH?
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It is just a moisturizer or does it actually clean your body?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does the dove body wash work just as good as the bar soap? I'm trying to decide which one to buy.
Makayla B.