BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laura L.
Victoria , BC
I really liked the way the product felt. It had great lather and made my skin so so so smooth! I like how it is sulphate free BUT I could not stand the smell. It was so strong and didn't smell good. If it was offered in a less strong smell, I would probably buy.
Betty o.
sheffield
I still feel dirty even after loafing in it and it's not long lasting at all you might feel soft in the shower but once you get dry you feel like sand paper . Just horrible
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I love it!!! I've been using it for 2 years now. It smells sooo goood and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's a little expensive, but it worth its price!
Adrianne C.
Brossard
In my opinion dove is one of the only products that really represents women and takes care of them. This product is soft on the skin and leaves a refreshing smell at the end.
Ameni c.
Gabes
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Megan F.
This body wash is lovely, it’s soft and comforting on the skin, smells beautiful, perfect value for money, after washing leaves a lovely smell on your skin, i would highly recommend
Layla H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I love the Dove brand mainly for their body washes and hair shampoos. This body wash is one of my favourites, it smells really nice and gives a good lather with the smallest amount.. i can notice how soft my skin is immediately and the smells lasts on skin more than other body washes have. Its inexpensive and kind to skin.
Brittany W.
Eastern Passage, NS
This body wash feels creamy in the shower. It lathers great and smells fresh, but I’m not sure about how much moisture I actually get from it since it gets rinsed off.
Aaushi K.
Four weeks ago I fractured my lower back so I had a lot of trouble applying moisturizer to my legs & back. Now that I have some mobility back I took the Dove Body Wash Challenge and I am quite impressed. The fresh, clean scent is very appealing and I only had to use a dollop to get tons of lather. My skin feels so much better already (especially my legs) - this being after only one use. Thank you so much for a product that actually does what it says! It is highly nourishing, moisturising and hydrating. As a result I loved it and would absolutely recommend it for all skin types and it is almost a miracle for those people like me with dry and sensitive skin. Overall I am very pleased with this product.
Samantha L.
Singapore
I have been using this body wash for a good 5 years now. This body wash is simply amazing. The advertisement of this body wash is not exaggerated or anything. It feels really really smooth after you shower. It is not sticky or anything. I really really love this body wash!! It might be me only, but my friends and family can smell the body wash smell on my skin after i shower (even after 4-5hrs). -> if you are like that, comment below and let me know that i am not alone HAHA.
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS BODY WASH FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL SOOO SMOOTH?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does the dove body wash work just as good as the bar soap? I'm trying to decide which one to buy.
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It is just a moisturizer or does it actually clean your body?
Makayla B.