BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Allison S.
Simi Valley, CA
Smells great, leaves my skin feeling clean and extremely soft. I am prone to dry skin and this body wash helps a lot. It doesn't have a residue feeling after use
Geanne Marrie B.
This body wash really smells AMAZING! It's one of my favorites. It not hard to wash it off compared to dove bars but it keeps your skin moisturize. Really love it.
Keltie S.
Works fine enough for a drugstore brand, but has a very heavy feel to it. I tend to shy away from cheap drugstore brands as they tend to be watered down and use animal testing. In a pinch, it'll work just fine
Anna M.
Caguas
This product is amazing, it smells really good, I'm not really into sweet things so this is the product that i mostly use when i feel my skin dry. its the best skin moisturizing product ive ever used
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this! I have used it for a while and it is a great item. It's better to buy it when they have sales or some good deals. They sometimes have sales at walmart and stuff.
tzu chuan t.
Richmond, British Columbia

I love this body wash,it's non greasy, smooth on you skin,it smells great,and the price is good.it last a long time. I have never had a more great, long lasting body wash.
Gail C.
I love most all dove products and I love this one too. I have used the go fresh and and it was the mint kind. Very nice and fresh but there was some burning in certain body spots.
Sara G.
They come in so many different flavors that smell so amazing. They moisturize very well. I use daily and would recommend for anyone to use this product. Dove is a trusted brand
Alyxandra P.
Oshawa, Ontario
I love this brand and I just love this body wash the most. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky after I come out of the shower or bath. My skin feels moisturized and fresh.
Katie L.
Dove is the only brand I can use on my skin without it breaking out into a huge rash. I love this product and use it on a daily basis. It always leaves my skin nice and soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.