BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jolanta P.
This is the best bodywash i have ever used. I like all of Dove products, but this is 10/10. It smells sooo good. Now i always buy this body wash
Sharla R.
Leaves skin feeling so moisturized, there is very little need for lotion after a bath with this body wash. The smell is great as an added bonus.
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
This moisturizer is a bomb. It makes ur skin more moisturized than ever. Keeps ur skin hydrated all day. I love this and totally recommend it.
i love it so creamy but u didnt notice if its gives moisture on my skin . But gonna buy again because this is my body wash and i love the scent
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Amo, o cheiro é muito bom e fica na pele de uma maneira que pega até na roupa, deixa a pele bem hidratada, ótimo para um bom baixo com esponja.
Tijana B.
Maribor
Creamy, cooling and awesome. Nice scent and I am very picky with them. I love the feeling that my skin is not dry and that does that for me.
Hazel B.
Arnhem
This is amazing. It makes my skin feel supersoft, but also very clean. It's a big bottle, but its super affordable. The smell is really soft.
Stephanie T.
I love the way it feels very moisturizing and soft on the skin. It seems to have a similar formula to its bar soap. Great for sensitive skin!
Bõůchra S.
Does this product need any reviews. I mean we all know how amazingly hydrating it is. I used it for a month, and my skin become silk soft .
Sian R.
B79 8QQ
Very affordable body wash and smells very nice. It is very long lasting and is very gentle on the skin. I would 100% recommend this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.