BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kim C.
Gave up soap, love the Dove Body Wash. Makes more skin feel silky smooth. Easier shower cleanup, affordable, and easy to purchase in your local Shoppers. Makes me feel clean all day long.
Elisa C.
This product is great! My whole family uses it. It keeps our skin moisturized and leaves us feeling fresh. The smell is not overbearing but mild enough to leave you smelling delciocous!
Ilana k.
Fredericton, NB
This body wash is really good because the skin feels moisturized and fresh. I am personally not a fan of applying moisturizer after the shower, so this product is a great alternative.
Leyla S.
I love this product so much. I swear by it now! I have very sensitive skin, especially during the colder months and this helps my skin from becoming chapped. The fragrances don't bother me, which is surprising since most do! I love how inexpensive it is. I buy it in bulk whenever I can!
Beth J.
London
Makes my skin feel so silky smooth and smells amazing. I always use dove body wash because of how good it makes my skin feel. Also you don't need a lot of it to make loads of bubbles!
Sophie A.
I love this body wash for helping to keep my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. It's great for shaving too. The scent is soft and floral and I can smell it on my skin during the day.
Dot l.
This product is very thick that it takes some effort to get every last bit from the bottle. It helps with eczema I've found, and it does not have a strong fragrance which is good.
Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
I don't have the driest skin in the world, but the skin on my chest does sometimes feel a little tight and dry. This provided the perfect amount moisture for me and I really like it!
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Comes in a variety of scents and it provides great moisturizing elements, which is life saving for me as I tend to have dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
ELLYA A.
This body soap is very moisturizing and scented . It also gentle . Make your body refreshing . I love DOVE Deep Moisture Body Wash . It also very useful . I buy it at Watsons .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.