BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this dove body soap! Keeps my skin so silky soft!! I buy it often , even my boyfriend uses it and loves it.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove anything for my skin! Makes me feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itching.
Lupita G.
I love how it makes my skin feel smooth and feel completely clean. I totally love it. It doesn't leave my skin dry
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
I use this everyday. Fair price no film an gentle for skin no harsh chemicals. Smells good leaves you feeling clean
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
Dove body wash is a great wash for sensitive skin. I often use this and like it a lot. Smells good and cleans well.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to use Dove because I have very sensitive skin. And it works so well. No problems and I smell good as well.
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
Valeryia K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Moisture my body very well. Very good as for summer as for winter. I buy this one for more than two years. Like it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.