BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Beth J.
London
Makes my skin feel so silky smooth and smells amazing. I always use dove body wash because of how good it makes my skin feel. Also you don't need a lot of it to make loads of bubbles!
Sophie A.
I love this body wash for helping to keep my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. It's great for shaving too. The scent is soft and floral and I can smell it on my skin during the day.
Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
I don't have the driest skin in the world, but the skin on my chest does sometimes feel a little tight and dry. This provided the perfect amount moisture for me and I really like it!
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Comes in a variety of scents and it provides great moisturizing elements, which is life saving for me as I tend to have dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
Dot l.
This product is very thick that it takes some effort to get every last bit from the bottle. It helps with eczema I've found, and it does not have a strong fragrance which is good.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
This is mine and my boyfriends ultimate GO TO body wash! It is one we can never do without. It lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean - it also smells great!
Grace C.
Iwade, Kent
Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash, does exactly what it says. After using this product for a week I saw a huge difference in my skin. Silky smooth skin and reasonable price.
ELLYA A.
This body soap is very moisturizing and scented . It also gentle . Make your body refreshing . I love DOVE Deep Moisture Body Wash . It also very useful . I buy it at Watsons .
Candace H.
Dartmouth, NS
Already a big fan of Dove products, I knew to expect great things from them. Dove Deep Moisture is a great moisturing body wash. It rinses clean and leave skin feeling and smooth.
natalia e.
This product it's amazing! I've been using it for a long time. It's super soft and it moisturizes and cleanses you. It leaves my skin feeling fresh through out the whole day
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.