BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Maia S.
London
Leaves skin feeling amazing and clean. Gets rid of the smell of bo. Can get this in boots stores which is great as I live near one. Lasts a good amount of time
Imane Q.
The best body wash ever. Since I like neutral scents, it's the one I have been using for many years. In another side, it leaves the skin so soft like a baby.
Sarah K.
Relizane
One of the best products from Dove, so happy for testing this products, hoping to recieve more items so that I can test and give my own review about them.
Ketely S.
Esse hidratante é muito bom, e por ser a base de leite não deixa a pele desidratada durante o dia todo, e não deixa a pele oleosa como alguns hidratantes.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
SOFIA S.
Thessaloniki
I love this boby wash!!! it is cleane very deep my skin, it has so nice smell and it is very smoothie!!!! i have been using it for  years! L O V E !!!
nour el imane b.
tebessa ( ouenza)
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL 33198
Si es nutritiva, deja la piel super suave, con excelente aroma, la usamos mi esposo y yo, a los dos nos encanta. Siempre alternamos los productos Dove, 👌❣
Anita C.
Brookfield, NS
I love Dove body was, it smells great not to strong and it's creamy and lathers up well. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of my favourites.
Justyna B.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I like this brand. I am a bath lover, so it's one of my favourite body wash. This product is so creamy, smells very nice, keep skin soft and moisturized
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.