BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Charlotte R.
I have to say at first I wasn't too sure about the brand Dove, but after trying this, I'm fully converted. This shower gel is so moisturizing and an absolute life saver for someone with dry skin such as myself. Unlike most shower gels which strip moisture away, this provides moisture leaving your skin silky smooth without the need to apply lotion after.
Ian D.
Growing up on the prairies I was just used to having very dry flaky skin during the winters. I moved to the Maritimes for 5 years and only then started to realize that that was not normal. Now whenever I return to the prairies I pick up a bottle of this. It helps my skin not feel so dry during my visits. It smells like Dove but there is nothing wrong with that and it moisturizes very well.
Olivia K.
This body wash has been a God sent to me since moving across the country to a VERY dry climate! It not only leaves you feeling very clean, but it restores the moisture lost to the dry air and has a nice scent. It's very gentle on the skin, and I will continue to repurchase.
Kim D.
So many reasons to love this body wash, but let's start with the price. It is super affordable for the quality you are getting. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin or that tight dry feeling you get with some soaps. This is a product I repurchase again and again, which shows how good it is as there are so many body was options. I also love how it lathers, I love a good lather.
Thamires B.
I like this cream for being cheap and delicate to my skin. It lasts long enough and the package is a little old fashion but I like it when I just want to moisturize my skin after a day of work. The scent is ok, and I always have it in my skin products. Regular customer
Shannon C.
I love the smell of this shower gel as well as how smooth it makes you feel. it is available in most supermarkets and other stores like boots. it leaves your skin feeling silky and smells fresh but not overpowering. can sometimes flare up my skin however I love it.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a really good body wash because it actually does do the thiings that it says it does like: moisturize your body and it also smells like appls and strawberries and mint which is a good smell! i would definitely recommnd this product and it is also super cheap!!!
Gina M.
I love using this and frequently buy this product. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards. I have sensitive skin and have to be really careful about what products I use, but this one does not seem to irritate my skin. Definitely recommend!
Amy A.
This is such thick creamy moisturizer! I find the scent a big strong though so it isn't always my go to. During winter though when skin is dry it's fantastic! Easy to fund at any drug stores or grocery store and often goes on sale.
Emma C.
Super creamy and moisturizing. Although I found that other body washes work better, with this one I don't have to moisturise after my shower. It has a nice mild scent that just smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend, especially is you have dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.