BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
I love my dove!! I love the deep moisture b/c during fall/winter my skin starts to dry and this works wonders!!
Melody D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash! It smells great and is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling great.
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash we all use even my kids it's absolutely amazing the skin is nice and soft and stays like that .
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Lovely scent, no too strong. A little bit of soap goes a long way.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of our must haves! After being in the pool or sun coming in to shower helps moisturize my dry skin!
Awesome!!! Dove always does my body right! I love the way my skin is very moisturized soon leaving the shower.
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
Great product i love all dove products they leave my skin feeling soft and fresher also keeps me smelling good
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this body wash never ever makes me break out. Its great.
Jenny C.
Honolulu, HI
Love this product! This is my go to favorite body wash. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel clean!
Arianna B.
New york
This body wash keeps your skin so moisturized and soft that you never have to look back at your older body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.