BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Annette L.
North Bay
I love the Cucumber and green tea scent... it is mild and does not effect my allergies... most products have a scent of flowers or perfume... Dove is a great product and it leaves you feeling refreshed and clean...
Sidney S.
Great for nourishing my skin during our very dry winters. Does a great job hydrating without the feeling of a film being left on my body. For someone with sensitive skin I had no problem with this product at all.
Rachel S.
Chopwell, Newcastle upon tyne
Smells beautiful, leaves skin silky and soft! very simple, very beautiful, very affordable!
its a beautiful fresh scent which is very uplifting, freshness lasts from morning till night, clean feeling and makes a beautiful gift, as i am yet to find a person that doesn't find this product amazing!
Shelby S.
This product is alright for me I like a product that drys quickly and doesn't leave me feeling stivky for me thats what this product does. It does give your skin moisture but it's not something I would buy again
Fly S.
Boucherville, QC
This peoduct is perfect... It leaves my skin hydrate and offers a lot of moisture to the skin... I use it daily and could not see myself using another body wash!
Ana Luiza S.
According to the packaging it is super moisturizer. And it really is super hydrating same, besides being beem dense, ie, a little bit is enough to use the whole body. It makes enough foam and is super fragrant
Michelle D.
Courtice, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells nice! And definitely helps keep the moisture of my skin locked in. It lathers nice and creamy too. The price is great (heard it can be found at the dollar store) and a little goes a long way in the shower.
Louise P.
Plymouth
The minute you squire this into your hand you can feel it's velvety texture. I love how my skin feels silky after washing and the fragrance isn't too bad either.
Iasmim R.
Ótimo produto !!!
Minha pele ficou super macia .. Ameii ❤❤❤ .. Eu adoro esse creme .. Eu sempre compro .. Minha família usa dele e eles também amaam .. Fora o cheiro né? Que é maravilhoso .. Muitooo cheiroso ..
Kyra O.
Somerset
This is a great product! Smells lush and works super well! I buy and use it all the time! I am even getting for my Christmas present since it is Christmas tomorrow where I am!!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.