BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shannon W.
Bronx, NY
I love the facts that this is travel size and I can take it about anywhere I go to be honest I actually love this
Ashley G.
Lynn
My skin feels more amazing after every wash .. Awesome moisture & a great scent .. Doesnt have a heavy feeling
Chinasa O.
Missouri City, TX
OMG leaves my body feeling more cleaner than other products. It's a product I most definitely will buy more of.
Kristen B.
Excellent product. Light scent, not too overpowering. Super moisturizing. A necessity in the dry winter months.
Jaime O.
erie pa
I loved it. It was the first body soap I used and that's what has got me hooked on looking for good body washes
Carolyn S.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin, am diabetic with very dry skin and this is the only body wash I can use. I love it!
Amanda B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My go to body wash! Lathers up nicely, smells divine, and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized!
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
My mom used this soap on her skin and it mad it sooo soft. You could buy this at CVS or any drugstore around u
Dezie Z.
Dove forever! Feels so good on my skim, soothes any dry patches while providing protection. Love this product.
Adriana G.
I am currently using this body wash and I love it. It adds so much moisture to the skin even in the wintertime
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.