BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jody D.
Georgetown, ON
The body wash is like a foamy lotion rather than a soap so it feels rich and creamy. It give you the clean you need without the harsh chemicals of an average body wash.
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have somewhat sensitive skin and find most bodywashes to be highly scented & chemically - leaving me itchy and sore. Free of parabens & sulphates - it truly feels gentle and moisturizing on the skin. I definitely feel softer and smoother! My dry winter skin was craving this!
fatima m.
casablanca
I love this company very much and have tried many of its products and for this lotion tried it gives a wonderful softness and a pleasant smellI hope you would send it to me to re-review it in my wayBest Regards

Janet T.
Toronto, ON
I have incredibly dry skin in the winter and it's pretty sensitive to overly perfumed body washes. I am very happy with this dove body wash as it does not irritate my skin and it makes my skin feel so silky smooth.
Austeja M.
?, scunthorpe
An okay body wash!😆 Is very gentle and soothing on the skin.😊 The consistency is interesting kind of like milky. Nice smell. Not harsh at all. Does not irritate skin. Would recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Maha Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved this body wash. Because of the winter my skin had been super dry over the past couple of months and I've noticed a visible difference after using this body wash! Will definitely be purchasing.
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
My mum always buys this for me and I have always loved it. It has a nice scent, not flowery or fruity, just a subtle scent. It is so cheap, it only costs a £1 and it is gentle. I would recommend it to everyone.
Ebru Ç.
I like the fact that this body wash does have a strong scent to it and is more hygienic than a bar of soap & a small amount goes a long way. The only thing I would say is, the consistency is a little slimey.
Laura U.
Toronto
Love this. I've used many body washes before, but I didn't like the fake smells, or colours it seems most washes have. This is exactly what I want in a body wash - nice lather, gentle mild smell, no residue and well priced. I'll keep buying.
Shannon S.
Love Dove products! They always make my hair and body smell so good! The smell isn't too overpowering, just right! They are well priced and available at almost any grocery store! Would recommend for sure!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.