BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sian H.
This product is perfect for those who like a fresh, smooth feel after a relaxing bath or quick shower. It smells beautiful, with a well balanced perfumed fragrance as well as meeting your needs of creating a moisturizing body wash.
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical at first but this body wash is easily one of the best. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth and you don't feel any tightness or residue either unlike most bar soaps.
Tiffany F.
Dove bosy wash is one of my favorites to use, always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and never dries it out like I find with a lot of other body washes. I also love the scents that come with dove body washes !
Aleesha M.
Canada
I recently switched to Dove and I don't regret it at all. I love that the shampoo is thick and nourishing and it makes my natural curls super voluminous. I've tried a lot of products over the years for my hair and Dove seriously works the best to tame frizz and leave my hair looking and smelling great.
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold
Oh, I love this product! I bought the one with the green tea and cucumber scent last month and it is great. It smells fresh and it makes my skin feel nice and soft after I've showered. So for me this works really well!
Laurie L.
The consistency of this product is amazing! I have dry skin after taking a hot hot shower and using this body wash is amazing on my skin, sometimes I don't even bother using lotion after, but use lotion during winter times! AND NOT only does it really moisturize my sensitive skin it really does smell good!
annalise g.
This product is an all time favorite for me! The smell is beautiful and strong. The body wash is rich and creamy and my skin has become softer and smoothr since I have been using this product, I simply love it!
Rachel S.
Chopwell, Newcastle upon tyne
Smells beautiful, leaves skin silky and soft! very simple, very beautiful, very affordable!
its a beautiful fresh scent which is very uplifting, freshness lasts from morning till night, clean feeling and makes a beautiful gift, as i am yet to find a person that doesn't find this product amazing!
Shelby S.
This product is alright for me I like a product that drys quickly and doesn't leave me feeling stivky for me thats what this product does. It does give your skin moisture but it's not something I would buy again
Annette L.
North Bay
I love the Cucumber and green tea scent... it is mild and does not effect my allergies... most products have a scent of flowers or perfume... Dove is a great product and it leaves you feeling refreshed and clean...
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.