BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mia M.
I love the smell of this body wash because it's a relaxing smell if you know what I mean and the smell last for the majority of the day and people will might smell you and ask if your using perfume or so,ethic. I use this product when I want to feel relaxed.
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a great product. It leaves the skin feeling and smelling fresh and clean all day. Would recommend it for all skin types. Bought at my local drugstore and will definitely be buying it again.
Lindsay P.
Guelph, ON
I have used Dove soap all of my life, but only recently tried the body wash. It's amazing! The scent is gentle, it foams well, and overall it's just a lovely product. I look for when it goes on sale, then buy a couple :)
Mylkia R.
I really love this body wash...I have one at home and one on my extra backpack...it smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. A little bit goes a long way so.
Anais G.
Definitely don't like because I have reall dry skin. Drugstore products don't work on m'y body because I need extrême moisture. It dit smell anything spécial. All in all nothing appealing in this product. If you're like me try ma Roche Posay cleansing oil.
Melanie T.
I really liked this product and it was not drying on my skin. It was gentle and left me feeling clean. The scent was gentle and not harsh. Reasonably priced. Will buy again and again.
Anastasiya L.
I absolutely love this product. My body skin is quite dry and this body wash helps me to have a smooth and silky skin. Also, it smells very nice, you will smell nice for the whole day.
Kim P.
Left my skin feeling lovely and soft nice fresh clean fragrance a product I can use on a daily basis without my skin getting dried out, good value for money, I'd recommend the product
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
es bueno, con un precio extremadamente barato para su calidad, me regalaron una botella hace años y desde entonces realmente no me falta jamas en mis productos de aseo, i love it
Caroline U.
This body wash has a lovely creamy texture and you only need to use a little as it lathers up nicely, my skin felt lovely and soft after the first use and smells lovely too, it's an excellent choice for a family buy and it's priced reasonably too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.