BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Such a rich and moisturizing wash. the scent is nice and fresh, not over powering and the whole family can use it!
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I am new to this product, but so far I am enjoying it. The scent is very clean and refreshing, and it lathers well.
Julia K.
The scent doesn't last long, but this body wash does what it needs to do. It cleans well and makes you feel fresh.
Rayanne C.
Good product. I don't buy it often because I go for more natural products. Its pleasantly Scented and lathers nice
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
molly m.
I Love the smell of this body wash! My skins feel refreshed and silkly after I showered! Pleasantly priced too!
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
Dove is the best, dove is the best 👏🙌👏🙌 I'm dancing around waving my hands right now as I review this product haha
Chrisandra S.
2938 highway 50 Grand junction
My favorite body wash is dove, always makes my skin so soft. The smells are amazing also...great for all skin types
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
I love this product especially for sensitive skin because my son has sensitive skin and it works wonderful for him.
Karen D.
Katy, TX
My skin has never felt and looked so good. It is sulfate free which is a plus overall great product for great price
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.