BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carmen T.
Saskatoon , SK
I don't think I've used a Dove soap/body was I didn't like!!! There definitely a favorite of mine!
Joy M.
OTTAWA, ON
I can always depend on Dove products - i love their scent and they always leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Tonja W.
Charlotte, NC
I've only used a sample of this and I was pleased with the way it left my skin feeling. Will buy a big bottle soon.
Rhiannon F.
Liverpool, NS
Great smelling body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized , not tight like soaps
Andrea P.
Hamilton, ON
Definitely helps moisturize my dry skin, I love this soap! It is also gentle enough that my 9yr old uses it!!
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I love this product line, soft skin, not dryness and keeps you smelling great!
Maria A.
Agios Nikolaos, Crete
I have been using it for years! I love the smell, the way my skin feels, everything!
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This smells nice and moisturized my skin well but it took a lot of product to get it to lather properly
karla c.
This body wash is gentle with your skin and leaves it flawless! I'm totally in love with this product.
Linda G.
Ontario, Canada
I love Dove Deep Moisture body wash!! It leaves me clean and feels like it nourishes my skin as well!!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.