BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kim P.
Left my skin feeling lovely and soft nice fresh clean fragrance a product I can use on a daily basis without my skin getting dried out, good value for money, I'd recommend the product
Anastasiya L.
I absolutely love this product. My body skin is quite dry and this body wash helps me to have a smooth and silky skin. Also, it smells very nice, you will smell nice for the whole day.
Melanie T.
I really liked this product and it was not drying on my skin. It was gentle and left me feeling clean. The scent was gentle and not harsh. Reasonably priced. Will buy again and again.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
es bueno, con un precio extremadamente barato para su calidad, me regalaron una botella hace años y desde entonces realmente no me falta jamas en mis productos de aseo, i love it
Caroline U.
This body wash has a lovely creamy texture and you only need to use a little as it lathers up nicely, my skin felt lovely and soft after the first use and smells lovely too, it's an excellent choice for a family buy and it's priced reasonably too.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is heaven in a bottle. I have sensitive skin and tends to get dry, especially in the winter. This helps moisturize my skin and make it feel so soft!
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
I just recently purchased this and I really like the product so far. It lathers very nicely and the smell lingers on your skin. I do however think that some scents smell much, MUCH better than others. The pistachio cream one is my favorite so far.
Sarah S.
It is very easy to apply as it is very smooth and a little goes a long way, after rinsing and drying it leaves the skin feeling soft and scented leaving you feeling refreshed. It is very cheap which is a bonus as it is an excellent product.
Brooke L.
Super moisturizing. When I get out of the shower I feel super clean and fresh. If your looking for something with a light fresh scent this is the one to try. The 3 FL OZ is perfect for travelling. Perfect size and if your traveling by plane and your skin get dry like mine hoping in the shower and using this definitely moisturizes my skin.
Dawn C.
I used this product when I went on vacation and I loved it. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. and the price was really good. I used it for an entire week when I was in Florida and it kept my skin feeling moist all day. Yes, I would recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.