BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lupita G.
I love how it makes my skin feel smooth and feel completely clean. I totally love it. It doesn't leave my skin dry
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
molly m.
I Love the smell of this body wash! My skins feel refreshed and silkly after I showered! Pleasantly priced too!
Charis W.
Plano, TX
Love this formula, love the thick, creamy wash...it leaves my skin moisturized and soft and it smells really good!
melissa e.
This lathers really well!! Love this! I have really sensitive skin can't use a lot of different kinds of body wash
Karla A.
Victorville , CA
Dove body wash loveeeee them, they always smell good. and the moisturize my skin nicely !
this is good for dry skin
Kelsey T.
Dove body wash is like all I use for the most part. Leaves my skin so soft and the scents are great but not heavy!
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this dove body soap! Keeps my skin so silky soft!! I buy it often , even my boyfriend uses it and loves it.
Alina G.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm in love with this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Courtney C.
Kenbridge, VA
I feel like this is no different than any other body wash ive tried. My skin is still dry afterwards. Not imoressed
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.