BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Theresa M.
St Catharines, ON
LOVE DOVE BODY WASH ITS THE ONLY KIND I WILL EVER USE AS IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SO AWSOME AND NEVER DULL
Sorina B.
This is my favorite body wash! I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. The variety of scents are great. Dove is a great brand!
Averey S.
Smells great and keeps my skin smooth and soft. Definitely recommend!! Their soap bar for dove is also a great product
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
I love this stuff! I love the smell of it and how it makes my skin feel and you feel really clean after every shower.
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
This body wash really leaves you feeling moisturized. Wish I could find different scents in this particular formula.
jacqueline c.
I like this body wash, great smell and very gentle on the skin. Does not cause skin irritations or break outs. Good at cleaning as well.
MARISOL L.
PR
Huele riquisimo y se siente super suave. Todos los Dove son exquisitos pero este es mi favorito. Tanto shower gel como jabon en barra.
Jordan V.
Dorset
I used this for a while and it made my skin soft and smooth feeling, however, i did not notice a massive change...
Beant M.
I absolutely love this body wash it is very nourishing and moisturizing to your body
victoria g.
Regina sask
I a, a fan of dove i love it i buy it all the time my bf buys it for ,e al the time he even uses it lmao u would be surprised lol
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.