BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kyla H.
Saskatoon, SK
I have always loved Dove body wash and this one came just in time as I was finishing my old bottle. I do not use any other body wash as these smell great, moisturizer as well as they are the cheapest in the market! Would recommend to anyone!
Kelsey A.
Calgary, AB
I’ve been using Dove products for a long time and haven’t been disappointed yet. This Deep Moisture body wash is super hydrating and leaves a light, clean scent that’s not flowery or overpowering. Love it.
Mallory A.
Halifax, NS
I love this body wash! I had already purchased this but I am getting low so I’m glad it came! This wash smells amazing and makes your skin feel so smooth from the first to the last wash. A con for this product would be that it is quite pricey for a body wash, but I think it’s definitely worth it! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Jenny L.
Selkirk, MB
This body wash is amazing! As a mom, I’m always putting my skin last but with this shower cream my skin feels fresh, new and nourished after one wash! It’s quick and effective! And the smell is amazing!
Paola A.
Este nuevo gel de baño contiene aceite de argán marroquí, conocido por sus propiedades nutritivas y de retención de la humedad incluso en los climas más secos. Es ideal para nutrir la piel seca, dejarla mucho más suave y humectada, vale la pena probar este producto. Lo recomiendo
Jaclyn B.
Saskatoon, SK
I really loved this body wash! We’ve been having an extended winter so my skin is much drier than usual, this is just the thing I needed. The Dove deep moisture body wash makes a nice rich lather and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I enjoy the mild scent and it doesn’t linger or irritate my sensitive skin.
fatma z.
This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with. The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
jenna d.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product I received free for testing purposes from influensters! It leaves me skin so silky soft. Has a typical dove scent, which is fine. It lathers up great and is long lasting. I would certainly recommend this product
Jessica M.
Jyväskylä
This version is a classic and universal. This product can be found nearly everywhere around the world and it's very affordable.
It has a very mild nice scent, but fits for sensitive people too.
It feels like my body lotion absorbs faster after using a moisturizing shower cream.
For me this is a little bit boring in daily basis, but I keep this in our summer house.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how it really does leave my skin feeling moisturized and the product is gently fragranced, but sometimes it feel like there's a residue left on my skin and I can definitely feel it in my loofa.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.