BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love the formulation on this dove body wash. It smells incredible & when used in the shower it'll leave your skin feeling baby soft! Definitely great for mature skin whereas they would need a deeper hydration & moisturize going into the skin.
Gabby M.
This is amazing for my entire family to use even for my son who has eczema. This body wash was recommended from my kids pediatrician. Ever since my daughter no longer has dry patches and my skin never gets itchy or dry anymore. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is the best! It smells so good and I feel like it does a really good job of keeping my skin hydrated and very soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their body wash routine!
Victoria P.
Atlanta, GA
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Kelsey W.
I love Dove products and the Dove campaign, but for some reason my body and this body wash do not agree with each other. Although I feel extra clean and smell extra nice, my skin breaks out into embarrassing hives whenever I use it. It sucks.
Kelsey S.
I use dove more in the winter when my skin is extra dry. I love the simple smell of dove and makes my skin soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner since it makes my hair so soft. I've used dove for a long time since my mom always bought it !
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this after I got my first tattoo for an unscented soap to wash it off, after hearing how much bacteria had soaps harbor. I initially used it only on tattoos, but now I use it on my whole body because it leaves my skin so nice and hydrated!
Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this so much i wont use anything else! It makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized throughout the day. I dont know about anywhere else but target usually has a double pack for the price of one so I'd say the price is pretty good.
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When I first bought this I mistakenly used this as a lotion on my boyfriend and that was an experience. But even from then I could tell how nicely moisturizing this product is. I don't have to worry about being sticky after my shower either
Ashley N.
This makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. The price is amazing for the amount you get in a bottle. I use it daily in the shower and it makes me feel like a silky goddess. Totally recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.