BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Gracie K.
This product has been in my household all of my life. Dove is a very gentle product, towards my sensitive skin. It does not irritate or is not overly fragranced. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisture or is struggling with sensitivity of your skin.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is so silky and smooth! I can really feel that it hydrates my skin in the shower. It smells really clean and nice! I think it's pretty gentle on the skin and would be good for anyone!!!
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Love this body wash! I used this while I was pregnant because the scent is gentle and the soap feels AMAZING. Your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. The soap is creamier than most which I really like. Would definitely recommend. Worth the price compared to other body washes.
Peggie Y.
Classic and one of my favorite body wash. I'm not very picky about body wash but I care about the smell of it and how my skin feels afterwards. It works really well for what it is suppose to do and I will continue to use it forever unless there is something else I find that works better.
samantha h.
union
this product is amazing when u have dry and sensitive skin i used it to shave my legs and when i got out of the shower they were so soft and the smell is omg so good and the price is nice bc u get a lot and u only need vary little i recommend this to anyone with dry skin but sensitive
Steph C.
I own and use so many Dove products like their hairspray, conditioner, deodorant and both this body wash and the new foaming body wash that was released. I prefer the foaming body wash over this one, but I will still use this occasionally. Smells great and doesn't try out my skin.
Valentina M.
Can't say enough great things about this product. I love how gentle is on my skin and it smells amazing. I usually purchase mine from my local ride aid , the only negative is I go through this product so fast and it tends to be a little higher in price compare to other soaps
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Perfect for everyday use. Smell is a neutral, clean smell that won't interfere with your perfume.Well priced, easy to find in most grocery stores, walmart, etc... It is thicker than your average body wash and goes a long way. My husband and I use this body wash every day
Becca R.
Stroudsburg
I’ve been using this body was for years now! I️ love it, it makes your skin so soft and the fresh clean scent last all day. It’s affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. It’s perfect so all skin types, I️ have sensitive skin and I️ have no problems with it.
Lettecia H.
west valley city
This is the only type of body wash I use. Dove has really good skin products but the body wash is my fav. I am left with soft, hydrated, smell good skin. I would recommend to any one and everyone. I absolutely love this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.