BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
I love this body wash. It is very creamy and lathers up nice. It has a nice subtle scent to it. It makes your skin soft and feel clean. It is a good value for how long the bottle lasts.
Marie P.
WARREN, PA
I love this stuff. My skin Is so soft and velvety. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else. I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner. It definitely helps with dry skin
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This product was a great body wash for me. It left my skin feeling clean without that awful squeaky feeling. The scent is light and pleasant and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Myrna Z.
Elgin, TX
Had tried many body washes. I gave this one a try. I think it's a really good body wash, I have dry skin. With this body wash my skin feels soft and its not dry. It's gentle on my skin
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love Dove! It makes my skin feel great! It's so smooth and silky and feels amazing. I buy it at Walmart or Target and keeps my skin feeling great all day. It smells really great too.
Shelby K.
I have really dry skin, so I'm always looking for products that are deep moisturizers for the shower. This one is good, and not oily like some others. It also has a great simple scent!
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love how this body wash is perfect for my skin. My skin never feels dry after I shower. I feel like I don't ever have to wear lotion if I don't want to. It's also reasonably priced.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
Robyn W.
I love this body wash! It's a creamy text that leaves my skin smooth and moisturizer. I started using this after an eczema flare up and haven't looked back. It smells light and fresh.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.