BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Olivia D.
I love dove but only the fruity smells it does make a diffrence in the way that your skin feels smoother. I usually purchase the twin packs I feel like I save more money when I do that. I also like the dove shampoo call me a dove fanatic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Cierra D.
I use this body wash when my eczema  starts acting up, do to my dry skin this really moisturizes my skin.i always buy mine at Walmart I'd say try it if you haven't, it smells really good and I always feel fresh after washing with it. It's long lasting
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This leaves my sensitive skin feeling great! Smooth and moisturizing I step out of the shower feeling soft and moisturized there is no sticky heavy feeling goes on the skin thick no need for overuse and washes off with ease. Plus the smell is awesome.
Krysten J.
South Bend
This is a great refreshing moisturizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on my skin after the shower. I don't feel all dried out either. I've tried about five different scents. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wash then this is if.
Jaci J.
Dove is one of the best products hands down. They all smell amazing. can be bought at any drugstore I believe. I use it everytime I shower. Makes your skin super soft. No cons. Pros are the smell and gentleness. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash! I received a sample of this body wash in my Amazon beauty box. I love how soft this body wash made my skin feel. I also really love the scent of this body wash. I recommend trying out this body wash
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
jomary c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have EXTREAMLY dry skin. And this is the only stuff that actually helps without making it worse. For the price it last a while, and I can stress how great it is.
Amy W.
I used this product everyday! I make sure I don't run out! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not sticky like some of the others can do. Fresh soft scent, nothing overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.