BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Does what it says, works good. Nothing crazy about the product though, just very hydrating body wash. Kind of feels like your using conditioner which is weird to me. Scent isn't that strong which is fine, but I like to smell what I used in the shower after I get out and this just doesn't do that.
Summer H.
Wise, VA
I love all Dove products! This wash makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. Moisturizes without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Smells so good and lathers up nicely. Would definitely recommend to others!
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite body wash on the market! I use Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash, and it is extremely gentle on my body. The scent is cucumber and green tea. It cleans my body, washes away the germs, and leaves me fresh and exhilarated! I highly recommend!
Ashley S.
I always go back to Dove when it comes to body wash. My skin always feels soft, you can buy it anywhere & a little goes a long way. It's super gentle & isn't too purfumey, so my sensitive skin is happy. I prefer this version & my fiancé loves the one with the gritty beads. Dove family for sure.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the only body wash I use on a normal bases. It's soft and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It was also great right after my c-section for cleaning my wound without infecting it. You should try this if you haven't already. You can find it at most big box retailers and the cost is normally around $5. Well worth the cost.
Chrishana B.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite body wash in the whole Dove product line. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I buy the big pump from Walmart for $8.47. I feel that price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product or even the line because Dove overall is a great choice.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
I love dove and have ever since I was little, i have very sensitive skin especially in the winter it gets very dry and i developed eczema, dove is very gentle on the skin, super moisturizing, makes you feel soft, and doesn't irritate eczema.
Jeniffer V.
Ever since I was little I have always used dove products. After moving in with my boyfriend I used different brands, but recently just started to use Dove again and I cant deny that its the best. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling so good and so moisturized. I love all their scents.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Siempre he usado DOVE, en cremas, jabones y shampoo. El jabón tiene un PH neutro por lo tanto es recomendable para cualquier tipo de piel. Es un excelente producto a bajo costo, lo consigues en cualquier lado como Walmart, Target, Walgreens. Etc
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my favorite badly washes it's real good inside the skin and leave it feeling extra soft and smelling so good. It's very gentle on the skin no irritations what's so ever. I definitely will keep buy and most definitely recommend this to anyone who just loves to have soft skin all day
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.