BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leticia A.
Grants, NM
My go to body wash. It smells good and leaves your skin hydrated. It's light on the ski n not greasy like others
Nicole H.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Love this body wash! I felt fresh and clean. Super gentle on my skin and silky smooth. Lasting clean feel all day
Marlena M.
Love how gentle all Dove products are. The body wash is very moisturizing with a rich lather. Great for shaving.
Tana C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite body wash! It hydrates my skin and also leaves me feeling clean. I will continue to buy this.
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
Sierra H.
Longview, WA
Smells clean, lasts a long time, and it's not drying like a lot of body washes out there. A good basic body wash
Melissa V.
I love that it leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturized and fresh. Smell great too. I love a dove products.
Emily T.
MY dermatologist recommends Dove body wash. I have used it for years. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I use this body wash every shower. It makes my skin silky and love the texture of it. And the smell? A big bonus
Halle C.
Indiana
Honestly this stuff made my skin so smooth it felt so amazing. It smelled so good. I would always use this stuff.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.