BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kammy T.
This works instantly and my skin feels so nourished and happy. I get the big one in the pump, since it is easier to store and use. It is thicker than other body washes. But, I do prefer the classic scent.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dove Revive Body Wash This is so rich and the smell is out of this world , leaves me so fresh and clean , Super product , I gave this as gifts for Xmas past Eveyone Loved them
They where a hit ,, and the bath puff , very nice gift box !
Christine S.
Dingli
I have dry, sensitive skin. This product has a light scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product. It truly moisturizes your skin!
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
This body wash is so creamy it feels like you're bathing in butter milk. I love how it nourishes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry, like other soaps I've used. It really does leave you skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.
Soraia A.
The bottle dove promises to moisturize in profudidade . in less dry areas of the body work , however the drier areas not work as well . It has a very pleasant smell and dries quickly when applied.
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
So creamy! It felt velvety smooth going on and once washed away my skin felt so nice! Not dry or Oily. The scent is decent. I love body washes that smell amazing but my skin really doesn't like all that perfume so this is a great compromise. I will buy it again for sure.
This one is so nice but maybe its not really made for our weather here so its really sticky and greasy by the afternoon its #pricey but worth it so i prefer to use this in a very nice day not on summer time cause it will surely harassed you hahahaha nice product though~
anamaria d.
These are my favorite shower creams, gels.I love their smell, they don't dry your skin and it really gives a smooth silky feel to your body.The smell lasts a very long time and I use it every single day.I buy this every time I run out and I think is good value for money
Ellie F.
For those with sensitive skin, Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is essential. Gentle and lightly scented, this product isn't hard to otherwise irritated skin. For someone who struggles with eczema, this is one of the best products I have come across. Highly recommended.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
Dove body wash is a completely different experience than using regular bar soap. This truly does leave your skin feeling smooth and soft! It's a mix between lotion and soap and I love they way it makes my skin feel. & The price is great!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.