BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nessa L.
Used this for years. I always liked it but had to change do to oily skin on my back got wise but would recommend it
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
I love dove anything for my skin! Makes me feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itching.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Great for sensitive skin and highly recommend buying the smell is unexplainable💖 sooo good this product is my life
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
This stuff smells so good and makes my skin so soft. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
I have to use Dove because I have very sensitive skin. And it works so well. No problems and I smell good as well.
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
melissa e.
This lathers really well!! Love this! I have really sensitive skin can't use a lot of different kinds of body wash
Jodie E.
I really liked this one and I was very happy after I used it cause it made my skin really soft and it smelled good
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.