BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie D.
This body wash gives you great value for the price. I find that it is very moisturizing to my skin. After my shower I don't even have to apply body lotion after. It has a really nice scent and feels silky and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it as it gives consumers moisturized skin and a clean feeling for a reasonable price.
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely in love with this body wash! It cleanses effectively and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized as well. The scent is soft and pleasant. The price is great as well and easily found at any drug store
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect for dry skin! You only have to use a bit on a loofah and you get a good lush lather for your entire body. I would repurchase and recommend this to everyone. You really can't go wrong with this product.
claudia b.
toronto
Es muy bueno la piel queda muy hidratada, la textura del gel es bastante cremosa tiene un olor muy rico y suave .. es economico y siento que realmente hidrata y funciona en la piel es una muy buena opcion .
Maisie F.
Great quality, great value for money. Use this product everyday perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Considering the quality this product is a great price. Lasts forever, this product is never ending! Would definitely buy again! And recomend
R p.
United Kingdom
I purchased this body wash from Boots for such a reasonable price and ever since I started using it, I haven't used any other body wash. It almost feels like I am applying moisturizer to my body and the smell is also quite nice. I definitely feel the long lasting freshness to my skin and I would recommend this body wash to everybody.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove nailed it with this body wash. It actually soothes and hydrates your skin without leaving you feeling like you've got an oily film left on you, like many other brands do. Give it a try if you've been suffering with dry, itchy skin - especially since colder weather is on its way.
Ashley S.
Winnipeg
I love this body wash because it instantly (after one shower) makes your skin softer and moist not dry and sticky I purchased my dove body wash at your local drug store even the price is really good I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Daisy T.
I like the way Dove smells and feels on my skin. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. I feel it is quite dated but this is a small price to pay for the quality of the product. The pricing is average so I would recommend this product.
Angela D.
I really like using this body wash in the summer when it's really hot because it helps cool you down, and makes you feel fresh. It really moisturizes your skin, and lathers up really well in the shower. There are so many different scents which all smell really good. Once again these are the best in the summer on really hot days.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.