BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gail C.
I love most all dove products and I love this one too. I have used the go fresh and and it was the mint kind. Very nice and fresh but there was some burning in certain body spots.
Sara G.
They come in so many different flavors that smell so amazing. They moisturize very well. I use daily and would recommend for anyone to use this product. Dove is a trusted brand
Ashley W.
Love dove body wash! always my go to and the price is pretty great! Their scents are great and I usually find myself switching through all of them
Alyxandra P.
Oshawa, Ontario
I love this brand and I just love this body wash the most. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky after I come out of the shower or bath. My skin feels moisturized and fresh.
Katie L.
Dove is the only brand I can use on my skin without it breaking out into a huge rash. I love this product and use it on a daily basis. It always leaves my skin nice and soft
Melissa C.
Fort st john, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash smells fantastic! makes my whole shower so fragrant. It doesn't dry out my skin either and leaves it feeling moisturized
Kim M.
Sarnia
This body wash smells great and leaves skin soft and smooth. It is also a great price, it usually goes on sales and there are always coupons available for Dove Body wash.
Leneva L.
Mississauga
I have used dove since I can remember. This particular product smells good and is also very effective for dry and sensitive skin. Its not expensive but really effective.
Nadia P.
Qc

I like the smell of this soap and I find it washes very well. By cons, I also find it leaves a pillicule soap on the skin after rinsing. this is the reason for my note.
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great body wash line. Perfect for sensitive skin, you'll be left soft and smooth. It also comes in great scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.