BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bianca W.
As a kid, my sister and I would sneak into my mothers room just to get into her bathroom and take her bottle of dove body wash just because of how amazing it was. Of course she always knew because we would put it back with half the amount there was but if I had the chance, I'd use this for the rest of my life because of the results (and the childhood memories)
Lauren R.
This product is awesome! It has turned my awful dry skin into amazing smelling, soft and moisturizerized skin. After a few washes, my skin feels so much better! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. I would definitely buy this product again! LOVE it.
Cheeny P.
I love dove! And the fact that this body wash makes my skin fresh, soft and moisturized for the whole day is great! I love its different flavors and scents, and how it's child friendly. I do recommend this for people who have dry skin.
Ioana L.
Montreal
This body wash is amazing! It leaves your skin smooth and clean. It repairs damaged skin. After the first few washes, you start to notice a change in your skin. It nourishes skin cells and brings your skin back to life. I would definitely recommend it.
Kenny G.
It is a very good product, as for me it keeps my skin moisturized and although it has fragrance it keeps my skin smelling good.It does last a long time, especially when you put body lotion after. I use it everyday to wash my body. I would recommend it, and especially for people with dry skin.
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this product! You really only need a little bit of the product on a loofah and it creates an amazing lathers
You can really feel the moisturizers at work when you're showering. And when I'm finished, my skin feels so smooth and moist. Really need for additional moisturizers!
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely in love with this body wash! It cleanses effectively and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized as well. The scent is soft and pleasant. The price is great as well and easily found at any drug store
Stephanie D.
This body wash gives you great value for the price. I find that it is very moisturizing to my skin. After my shower I don't even have to apply body lotion after. It has a really nice scent and feels silky and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it as it gives consumers moisturized skin and a clean feeling for a reasonable price.
Maisie F.
Great quality, great value for money. Use this product everyday perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Considering the quality this product is a great price. Lasts forever, this product is never ending! Would definitely buy again! And recomend
claudia b.
toronto
Es muy bueno la piel queda muy hidratada, la textura del gel es bastante cremosa tiene un olor muy rico y suave .. es economico y siento que realmente hidrata y funciona en la piel es una muy buena opcion .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.