BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
This is a ok product. It seems to dry out my skin, and it has a very strong perfume smell..I have a somewhat sensitive skin, so it may be good for you if you have normal skin
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash I hooked on these Love the fresh clean smell Great lather , no after feeling ,, Got my mom using these now AS WELL
Yan D.
Vancouver, BC
I love dove. this body wash is very moisturizing and smells great, but I think a pump would be better. Sometimes I have to squeeze very hard and a lot of it comes out.
Beth J.
London
Makes my skin feel so silky smooth and smells amazing. I always use dove body wash because of how good it makes my skin feel. Also you don't need a lot of it to make loads of bubbles!
Sephora  H.
I've been using dove for a long time whether it be soap , shampoo , body wash creame or anything it's amazing! Especially for my dry skin , definitely recommended!
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I felt dry and greasy after I used this. Not my favorite body wash at all. It felt fine in the shower, but I didn't like the after feel. The scent was nice though.
Astrid D.
Antwerp
It's an okay body wash that does what it says. I like the smell of it and it leaves my skin feeling soft. The packaging is simple but chique. I like it, but I have had better body washes.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
This one really is a good body wash. Leve my skin feeling soft. It;s gentle with my skin and the scent is very nice. Very nourishing! Definetly one of my favorties!
Deidre G.
West haven ct
I love all of doves products. Especially the body wash. Its so revitilizing and love how it makes my skin so smooth. Its on the pricey side but I love when I have coupons or when its on sale so I can stack up on them.
Maddy S.
I love this stuff! I didn't realize how good it was until I had switched to another brand & it wasn't as lathered up. Dove body washes are so awesome!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.