BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emma C.
Super creamy and moisturizing. Although I found that other body washes work better, with this one I don't have to moisturise after my shower. It has a nice mild scent that just smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend, especially is you have dry skin.
Gina M.
I love using this and frequently buy this product. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards. I have sensitive skin and have to be really careful about what products I use, but this one does not seem to irritate my skin. Definitely recommend!
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Anandani D.
Pros :I love this body wash it has a light fresh scent and it is very moisturizing to dry skin. My skin felt soft and smooth I do recommend this product as it is one of my favorite.
Cons: I found none.
Lauren R.
This product is awesome! It has turned my awful dry skin into amazing smelling, soft and moisturizerized skin. After a few washes, my skin feels so much better! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. I would definitely buy this product again! LOVE it.
Bianca W.
As a kid, my sister and I would sneak into my mothers room just to get into her bathroom and take her bottle of dove body wash just because of how amazing it was. Of course she always knew because we would put it back with half the amount there was but if I had the chance, I'd use this for the rest of my life because of the results (and the childhood memories)
Cheeny P.
I love dove! And the fact that this body wash makes my skin fresh, soft and moisturized for the whole day is great! I love its different flavors and scents, and how it's child friendly. I do recommend this for people who have dry skin.
Ioana L.
Montreal
This body wash is amazing! It leaves your skin smooth and clean. It repairs damaged skin. After the first few washes, you start to notice a change in your skin. It nourishes skin cells and brings your skin back to life. I would definitely recommend it.
Christina M.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this product! You really only need a little bit of the product on a loofah and it creates an amazing lathers
You can really feel the moisturizers at work when you're showering. And when I'm finished, my skin feels so smooth and moist. Really need for additional moisturizers!
Kenny G.
It is a very good product, as for me it keeps my skin moisturized and although it has fragrance it keeps my skin smelling good.It does last a long time, especially when you put body lotion after. I use it everyday to wash my body. I would recommend it, and especially for people with dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.