BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sephora  H.
I've been using dove for a long time whether it be soap , shampoo , body wash creame or anything it's amazing! Especially for my dry skin , definitely recommended!
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I felt dry and greasy after I used this. Not my favorite body wash at all. It felt fine in the shower, but I didn't like the after feel. The scent was nice though.
Astrid D.
Antwerp
Wellness Guru Expert
It's an okay body wash that does what it says. I like the smell of it and it leaves my skin feeling soft. The packaging is simple but chique. I like it, but I have had better body washes.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
This one really is a good body wash. Leve my skin feeling soft. It;s gentle with my skin and the scent is very nice. Very nourishing! Definetly one of my favorties!
Deidre G.
West haven ct
I love all of doves products. Especially the body wash. Its so revitilizing and love how it makes my skin so smooth. Its on the pricey side but I love when I have coupons or when its on sale so I can stack up on them.
Maddy S.
I love this stuff! I didn't realize how good it was until I had switched to another brand & it wasn't as lathered up. Dove body washes are so awesome!
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta
Most body washes make my skin act up because I have sensitive skin but not Dove. Dove makes my skin so smooth and this scent is amazing and stays on me for hours.
Geanne Marrie B.
This body wash really smells AMAZING! It's one of my favorites. It not hard to wash it off compared to dove bars but it keeps your skin moisturize. Really love it.
Keltie S.
Works fine enough for a drugstore brand, but has a very heavy feel to it. I tend to shy away from cheap drugstore brands as they tend to be watered down and use animal testing. In a pinch, it'll work just fine
Christiana E.
Nicosia
What your skin really needs. smells great and your skin is really soft after bath. i love Dove products. to be honest sometimes i clean my face too with this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.