BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sian H.
This product is perfect for those who like a fresh, smooth feel after a relaxing bath or quick shower. It smells beautiful, with a well balanced perfumed fragrance as well as meeting your needs of creating a moisturizing body wash.
Tayler F.
Delta , BC
I was skeptical at first but this body wash is easily one of the best. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth and you don't feel any tightness or residue either unlike most bar soaps.
Andrea W.
Oakville, ON
I often use the dove body wash and like the way it makes my skin feel. Definitely gets me clean but you still need to moisturizer after you shower to get the best soft skin. This is still a great start
Aleesha M.
Canada
I recently switched to Dove and I don't regret it at all. I love that the shampoo is thick and nourishing and it makes my natural curls super voluminous. I've tried a lot of products over the years for my hair and Dove seriously works the best to tame frizz and leave my hair looking and smelling great.
Annette L.
North Bay
I love the Cucumber and green tea scent... it is mild and does not effect my allergies... most products have a scent of flowers or perfume... Dove is a great product and it leaves you feeling refreshed and clean...
Rachel S.
Chopwell, Newcastle upon tyne
Smells beautiful, leaves skin silky and soft! very simple, very beautiful, very affordable!
its a beautiful fresh scent which is very uplifting, freshness lasts from morning till night, clean feeling and makes a beautiful gift, as i am yet to find a person that doesn't find this product amazing!
Michelle D.
Courtice, ON
Smells nice! And definitely helps keep the moisture of my skin locked in. It lathers nice and creamy too. The price is great (heard it can be found at the dollar store) and a little goes a long way in the shower.
Kyra O.
Somerset
This is a great product! Smells lush and works super well! I buy and use it all the time! I am even getting for my Christmas present since it is Christmas tomorrow where I am!!!!
Demi K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much. Not only does it moisturize so good that I do not have to moisturize separately, the smells are amazing. This one, as well as the green one (sorry, I don't know the names). But everyone compliments me of how I smell. I wouldn't need a separate perfume either!
Macey M.
Lindsay , ON
I have tried many different body washes and this is by far my favorite. All the different ones smell awesome. My skin doesn't feel dry or itchy after using and it so soft. It is an excellent price for the product as well
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.