BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lisa J.
There is a very nice scent to this product and it's definitely very relaxing. However the formula is so thick that I found it way too uncomfortable, I felt like it was difficult to get all the product off and it was just too thick for my liking to be honest
Silvia O.
This body wash is my go to.Ever since I started using Dove I havent went back to other brands.I love the fact that its so silkyto the touch,foamy and nourishing to the skin.I especially love to use this as a "shaving cream" when I shave my legs.:)
Arabella B.
Got giving this as a present and it was amazing! I got it for Christmas and it ran out around February, I still have the cream that it comes with, but this makes my skin feel amazing, I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type, it makes your skin soft and smells amazing!!
Lisa H.
This is my all-time favorite body wash. I have been using the Deep Moisture Body Wash since it came to market and I don't think I will every stray from it. It leaves me feeling clean, and makes my skin so soft. I would highly recommend this body wash to anyone!
Charlotte R.
I have to say at first I wasn't too sure about the brand Dove, but after trying this, I'm fully converted. This shower gel is so moisturizing and an absolute life saver for someone with dry skin such as myself. Unlike most shower gels which strip moisture away, this provides moisture leaving your skin silky smooth without the need to apply lotion after.
Ian D.
Growing up on the prairies I was just used to having very dry flaky skin during the winters. I moved to the Maritimes for 5 years and only then started to realize that that was not normal. Now whenever I return to the prairies I pick up a bottle of this. It helps my skin not feel so dry during my visits. It smells like Dove but there is nothing wrong with that and it moisturizes very well.
Olivia K.
This body wash has been a God sent to me since moving across the country to a VERY dry climate! It not only leaves you feeling very clean, but it restores the moisture lost to the dry air and has a nice scent. It's very gentle on the skin, and I will continue to repurchase.
Kim D.
So many reasons to love this body wash, but let's start with the price. It is super affordable for the quality you are getting. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin or that tight dry feeling you get with some soaps. This is a product I repurchase again and again, which shows how good it is as there are so many body was options. I also love how it lathers, I love a good lather.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a really good body wash because it actually does do the thiings that it says it does like: moisturize your body and it also smells like appls and strawberries and mint which is a good smell! i would definitely recommnd this product and it is also super cheap!!!
Shannon C.
I love the smell of this shower gel as well as how smooth it makes you feel. it is available in most supermarkets and other stores like boots. it leaves your skin feeling silky and smells fresh but not overpowering. can sometimes flare up my skin however I love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.