BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michelle D.
Courtice, ON
Smells nice! And definitely helps keep the moisture of my skin locked in. It lathers nice and creamy too. The price is great (heard it can be found at the dollar store) and a little goes a long way in the shower.
Kyra O.
Somerset
This is a great product! Smells lush and works super well! I buy and use it all the time! I am even getting for my Christmas present since it is Christmas tomorrow where I am!!!!
Demi K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much. Not only does it moisturize so good that I do not have to moisturize separately, the smells are amazing. This one, as well as the green one (sorry, I don't know the names). But everyone compliments me of how I smell. I wouldn't need a separate perfume either!
Macey M.
Lindsay , ON
I have tried many different body washes and this is by far my favorite. All the different ones smell awesome. My skin doesn't feel dry or itchy after using and it so soft. It is an excellent price for the product as well
rebecca j.
staffordshire
This is a really nice product and you can really tell the difference after you have used it. It feels almost like moisturises when you use it which is good but I do wish it foamed up a little bit more. Its great for an evening shower but it wont help to wake you up in the mornings.
Valerie L.
Quebec, QC
I love this product! I use it almost every day, alternating with the pistachio cream with magnolia sent! Both products are very moisturizing and I don't know why, but the smell of this one relaxes me!
Amanda L.
I love these because I hate the way normal soap or body wash makes my skin all squeaky after I rinse it off. This keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturised but still clean.
Natalie D.
Hudson Heights, QC
I buy this because it's not too expensive and does the job. The smell isn't anything amazing, though it it s gentle smell (does that make sense?) It's a very milky body wash and I like that.
Leyla S.
I love this product so much. I swear by it now! I have very sensitive skin, especially during the colder months and this helps my skin from becoming chapped. The fragrances don't bother me, which is surprising since most do! I love how inexpensive it is. I buy it in bulk whenever I can!
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Comes in a variety of scents and it provides great moisturizing elements, which is life saving for me as I tend to have dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.