BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Merissa S.
This is my go to body wash! I love how these smell and they make my skin so smooth. The only thing is I wish that they would have more product because I go through them super quickly!
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
After doing the typical "Sniff test" I decided the Shea Butter & Vanilla scent was the least offensive. If you're familiar with the typical Dove scent, that's exactly what every single one of these body washes smell like. There are different options that are little additions to the typical Dove scent, but trust me. They all still smell like Dove. This was quite a put off to me, because coconut and "Dove" don't make a nice scent.

If you can get past the typical "Dove" scent, you'll love this product! It's creamy and soft on the skin. It lathers really well and makes you feel very clean. The scent doesn't stick around (thank goodness), but the moisture does. I don't feel like I have to put a lotion on after the shower and my skin doesn't feel tight.
Skye M.
Ontario, Canada
I managed to score this product for free during a really great sale, and even made $0.03 cents on it. But I probably wouldn't buy it if it was full price.

Emma T.
I love the Dove body washes, the scent really sticks around and keeps you smelling fresh all day long. The only issue is that the bottle is oddly shaped, making it difficult to get all of the product out.
Catherine J.
wiltshire
It was very good quality what can I say it did the job it wasn't to pricey it was long lasting and it cleanse my bod well the scent was nice it was gentle on the skin and a good conisaty
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Lathers up brilliantly so a little goes a long way. So soft & gentle that I also use on my baby. I trust this brand immensely with skincare. The formula also smells incredible!
Maria A.
I really like this body wash because it smells great and every time I have a shower , it's a bless I can use it , although it finished really quickly, I can always buy a new one because it's really cheap
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this silky, smooth body wash. Has a fantastic scent to it. It doesn't irritate my skin 😊 that's always the plus side. Pocket friendly and something everyone should try.
Takoua k.
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Tabea S.
In my opinion this is a really good product for People who doesn't want to spend a lot of money for their bath products. But despite the low price the quality is perfect. I would by it again. I think it is also perfect for the colder months because of it's creamy texture
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.