BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Morgan E.
Tempe
This is a great body wash it smells great and makes me smell great. This is pretty much my body wash of choice.
Jaime O.
erie pa
I loved it. It was the first body soap I used and that's what has got me hooked on looking for good body washes
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Love love love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very light and fresh.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Larissa H.
Love love love this body wash it's so rich and creamy. It lathers up perfectly and it smells so fresh and clean
Tabitha T.
Oakvale, WV
I love this body wash it feels and smells amazing I have used this protect for about 2 years now and I love it
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Love to use this in the winter because of how moisturizing this is. Every day in the shower with a hot shower!
Giovana O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff!!! It is amazing and leaves my body smooth!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
Absolutely love the smell of this. I think its my new favorite. so silky soft and makes skin soft. great clean
Carolyn S.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin, am diabetic with very dry skin and this is the only body wash I can use. I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.