BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Catherine G.
Châteauguay
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is a great liquid soap. I have used it for the past 4 months and my skin always feels rejuvenated. It is incredibly soft on the skin. It doesn't feel itchy or chalky after the bath. It really feels like you applied cream to your skin when you step out of the shower. It is a great buy!
Jenna G.
Melbourne
My mum always bought this from when I was a young age. It's very gentle.
I have sensitive skin and can suffer from breakouts it a body wash is too drying or has to many fragrances.
I never broke out from this product and my skin was always smooth afterwards.
Very well priced and available from most chemists or supermarkets.
Syeda G.
One of the best body washes for an all in one. as is contains moisturizer, it takes out that extra step if you are low on time, or just...lazy. its gentle enough for everyday use, doesn't leave you ashy. found in almost every drugstore, department store. easy to find, cheap and does its job.
Jessica S.
Saint-Jérôme
I love this body wash. I have sensitive skin and i cant wash my self with stong sented body wash but this is perfect! I never had any reaction and my skin feels nice and moisturised when i get out of the shower!

I will keep buying this again, its my go to body wash!
Hannah G.
I am not much of a fan of this product. It is rather pricey in comparison to similar products and can feel rather slimey. It is gentle on sensitive skin however which makes it a good option. I bought it at Boots. I would recommend for sensitive skin, but for normal skin you can find something just as good for less.
Laura S.
Absolutely love this body wash, it smells amazing and leaves me feeling very clean. You can smell the body wash all day which I think is great!
I also find that my skin feels lovely after washing with this, I suffer with dry itchy skin and it has really helped condition my skin.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I love using this body wash. It is hydrating and when used with a loofa you definitely feel clean after your shower. I wouldn't recommend using this without a loofa though (you'd end up using a lot of soap). It smells wonderful and if you forget to put lotion on after the shower your skin will not crack (especially if you have dry skin). The price point is also pretty decent, especially if you buy it in packs at Costco!
Jayne A.
By far my favorite body wash I've ever tried. Gone through four bottles of the stuff so far. A product that truly does what it claims and leaves skin feeling hydrated, even after you get out of the shower. Even other people have noticed a difference in my skin before and after a shower with this.
Eliza C.
Desfrute de uma pele mais macia, mais suave e cheirosa, depois de um banho com esta lavagem do corpo dove hidratante que deixa sensação de pele cuidada e Cheirosinha sem falar no aspecto rejuvenescido que ele deixa depois do uso. Não tem como ficar sem.
Diamond S.
Very thick and smooth. Still feels like it has a bit of residue. Feels cleansing and clean but smells could be a bit better. Over all a good product but for the money even better product for what you are getting. I would recommend this product of you are looking for a body wash cost effective.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.