BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I love love love this body wash, their is no absolutely nothing negative I have to say about this item. It is amazing
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
ashley c.
Dove Revive Body Wash is my number one favorite right now. The smell is the bees knees. My skin appreciates it also.
jalauna l.
MCKINNEY
I fell like this product works for everyones skin tone and more people should try this and love it. Also Smells nice
Erica C.
Upland, CA
Great product. Leathered up nicely. Very silky smoothed and i loved the smell. Didn't feel haleavy after the shower.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I love love love how my skin feels immediately after. My skin never feels dry
Linda L.
Super sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all. I shave with it as well and I don't get razor burn anywhere.
nonnie n.
New Rochelle, NY
Dove deep moisture was amazing for my skin. it didn't dry out and helped me reatin moisture. the smell is amazing too
Jazzy S.
Dove is a great product I have been using forde years . I recommend using it if you want a good long lasting scent .
Jessica R.
I love all the DOVE body wash products, all the scents smell so good and it leaves your skin smooth after every use.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.