BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Paige R.
Evans, GA
Dove body wash is a completely different experience than using regular bar soap. This truly does leave your skin feeling smooth and soft! It's a mix between lotion and soap and I love they way it makes my skin feel. & The price is great!
Tawanna R.
I love dove body wash. The creamy thick soap feels great! Makes your skin feel silky smooth. I love the smell of dove when taking a hot shower. Dove is my go to body wash!
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
Dove is my favorite body wash that I've ever used! I love the smells of all the washes because they aren't overpowering and the all smell very fresh & clean. The product is thick, creamy, & leaves the skin so smooth every time!
Mia M.
I love the smell of this body wash because it's a relaxing smell if you know what I mean and the smell last for the majority of the day and people will might smell you and ask if your using perfume or so,ethic. I use this product when I want to feel relaxed.
Beth W.
North Wales
This is pricier the. Your average body wash, but it does do what it says on the tin.
After using it on my legs, they were so soft. It's perfect for in the shower shaving and completely stops razor burn.
I'd recommend it to people who are prone to get razor burn
Lindsay P.
Guelph, ON
I have used Dove soap all of my life, but only recently tried the body wash. It's amazing! The scent is gentle, it foams well, and overall it's just a lovely product. I look for when it goes on sale, then buy a couple :)
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
This body wash is heaven in a bottle. I have sensitive skin and tends to get dry, especially in the winter. This helps moisturize my skin and make it feel so soft!
Brooke L.
Super moisturizing. When I get out of the shower I feel super clean and fresh. If your looking for something with a light fresh scent this is the one to try. The 3 FL OZ is perfect for travelling. Perfect size and if your traveling by plane and your skin get dry like mine hoping in the shower and using this definitely moisturizes my skin.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Tried this for the first time this week and love it ! ...love the smell and the soft silky feel of your skin after using it ..even had compliments on smelling good throughout the day after washing with it :)
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
This is so silky, very moisturizing. It leaves your skin so nice and smooth, it lathers up really well small amount of this works amazing. Which is great because it will last you a while before running out.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.