BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

sabrina p.
Essex
This body wash is amazing. Its super moisturizing and helps my sensitive skin. Its very soft and creamy!! It agrees with my very sensitive eczema skin and I use it every single day!! Its super affordable and always has an offer on it. I love it so much that I'd recommend you stock up xx
Susan R.
I love this body wash! It comes out in a creamy texture that is perfect for washcloths or sponges/loufas. The scent is a light, dainty, feminine scent that is lovingly accepted by the most sensitive nose (mine). It makes my skin soft. The price fits in my budget and I totally recommend!
Carla S.
Barcelona
Great for your skin! Took me a while to figure out how much product I had to use due to the thick consistency, but after that, I have to admit that my skin was moisturised even during the dry winters. A must try if you have dry skin, especially during the winter or drier seasons
Ashley R.
Barrie, ON
my review on this amazing product, ive have never felt my skin so soft in my life, it smells great, i promise you that you will never be disappointed when using dove, there is no cons but all pros with this product, i would recommend dove to everyone i can possibly recommend it to
Jenna G.
Melbourne
My mum always bought this from when I was a young age. It's very gentle.
I have sensitive skin and can suffer from breakouts it a body wash is too drying or has to many fragrances.
I never broke out from this product and my skin was always smooth afterwards.
Very well priced and available from most chemists or supermarkets.
Catherine G.
Châteauguay
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is a great liquid soap. I have used it for the past 4 months and my skin always feels rejuvenated. It is incredibly soft on the skin. It doesn't feel itchy or chalky after the bath. It really feels like you applied cream to your skin when you step out of the shower. It is a great buy!
Syeda G.
One of the best body washes for an all in one. as is contains moisturizer, it takes out that extra step if you are low on time, or just...lazy. its gentle enough for everyday use, doesn't leave you ashy. found in almost every drugstore, department store. easy to find, cheap and does its job.
Jessica S.
Saint-Jérôme
I love this body wash. I have sensitive skin and i cant wash my self with stong sented body wash but this is perfect! I never had any reaction and my skin feels nice and moisturised when i get out of the shower!

I will keep buying this again, its my go to body wash!
Hannah G.
I am not much of a fan of this product. It is rather pricey in comparison to similar products and can feel rather slimey. It is gentle on sensitive skin however which makes it a good option. I bought it at Boots. I would recommend for sensitive skin, but for normal skin you can find something just as good for less.
Laura S.
Absolutely love this body wash, it smells amazing and leaves me feeling very clean. You can smell the body wash all day which I think is great!
I also find that my skin feels lovely after washing with this, I suffer with dry itchy skin and it has really helped condition my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.