BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angela D.
I really like using this body wash in the summer when it's really hot because it helps cool you down, and makes you feel fresh. It really moisturizes your skin, and lathers up really well in the shower. There are so many different scents which all smell really good. Once again these are the best in the summer on really hot days.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
You really can't go wrong with Dove products. Rarely have I purchased one of their products and didn't like it.
This body wash is no exception. I use this strictly during the winter, because it's 'deep moisture'. My skin gets REALLY dry during the winter, and this is perfect for me. The scent isn't too bad either.
samantha m.
Toronto, ON
I have really dry skin and this body wash is amazing on my skin. Just like the commercial after the first use I could deliver a difference in my skin. This is by far my favorite body wash to use and also sells incredible.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
I love any Dove product! All products keep everything smooth, silky and hydrated! I will never go back to any other brand. I do use other brands for something different every once and a while but I always go back and tend to use this brand the most.
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold
Oh, I love this product! I bought the one with the green tea and cucumber scent last month and it is great. It smells fresh and it makes my skin feel nice and soft after I've showered. So for me this works really well!
Kammy T.
This works instantly and my skin feels so nourished and happy. I get the big one in the pump, since it is easier to store and use. It is thicker than other body washes. But, I do prefer the classic scent.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dove Revive Body Wash This is so rich and the smell is out of this world , leaves me so fresh and clean , Super product , I gave this as gifts for Xmas past Eveyone Loved them
They where a hit ,, and the bath puff , very nice gift box !
anamaria d.
These are my favorite shower creams, gels.I love their smell, they don't dry your skin and it really gives a smooth silky feel to your body.The smell lasts a very long time and I use it every single day.I buy this every time I run out and I think is good value for money
Paige R.
Evans, GA
Dove body wash is a completely different experience than using regular bar soap. This truly does leave your skin feeling smooth and soft! It's a mix between lotion and soap and I love they way it makes my skin feel. & The price is great!
Tawanna R.
I love dove body wash. The creamy thick soap feels great! Makes your skin feel silky smooth. I love the smell of dove when taking a hot shower. Dove is my go to body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.