BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
This body wash is very soft and smells great. It comes out kind off thick like a lotion but washes off smooth.
Morgan E.
Tempe
This is a great body wash it smells great and makes me smell great. This is pretty much my body wash of choice.
Terrie M.
Feels clean and leaves skin soft. Lathers great. Smells great. I use it on a daily basis. Rinses off with well
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
I have been using these for about a year now and I LOVE It! Leaves my skin feeling GREAT! Soft and moisturized.
Lorena M.
This is my favorite body wash. I have eczema and this formula is great for giving me a bit of extra hydration.
Brandi S.
Santee, CA
I thought that this body wash smelled the best out of the ones I've tried in the past. It's my go to body wash.
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
Greatest soap ever! doesn't leave a dry residue feel after, one of the best moisturizing soap i have even used
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Love love love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very light and fresh.
Belinda C.
Augusta, GA
Best body wash out there. Does not dry your skin out, helps with moisture in the winter especially. Good stuff
Alejandra A.
Strongly recommended for people with dry skin like me, its heaven!
This is one of my favorites body washes ever
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the scent last long on the body?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this make your skin feel after a shower ?
Allie T.
Has anyone found any coupons for this product? Just curious...
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?