BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Karla A.
Victorville , CA
Dove body wash loveeeee them, they always smell good. and the moisturize my skin nicely !
this is good for dry skin
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This makes my skin feel really soft! I love pretty much all dove products! I can't wait to buy more! Thanks dove!!
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I am new to this product, but so far I am enjoying it. The scent is very clean and refreshing, and it lathers well.
Tana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of all Dove products. I really think they can do no wrong! Everything is so gentle and smells great!
Sarah M.
This product is great! It really smoothed my skin and comes with a nice scent which is always hard for me to find!
Hannah A.
Hurley
Keeps the skin feeling smooth, smells great, lathers on thick, but washes off easily, long lasting, very effective!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Dove products!!! my skin smells great and is so smooth and silky. Its the only product I will use.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
I buy all Dove shampoo, conditioner and body wash for my daughter its the best brand ive found for her excema care
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Rich creamy body wash that hydrates my dry skin. A little goes a long way. It leaves a nice fresh scent as well.
Marlena M.
Love how gentle all Dove products are. The body wash is very moisturizing with a rich lather. Great for shaving.
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash