BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Beth G.
Portland, ME
My number one go to for a body wash! This body wash Is moisturizing and doesn't leave a tight feeling or dry feeling.
Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
Only body wash I've been using. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. It has a nice scent and is really worth the buy.
Amy S.
Cartwright, OK
I love the smooth feeling i have all over my body when I'm finished showering. It leaves me feeling relaxed and soft.
Nadeya P.
This body wash is very creamy and makes my body feel as smooth as a baby's butt. I refuse to use any other body wash!
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Erica L.
Louisville, OH
Only needed to put it on once and my skin was nice and soft for hours. Feels like silk on your hands. Great product.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
This to me is better than the soap. .it leaves your skin moisture and not dry like other brands. ..i highly recommend
ashley c.
Dove Revive Body Wash is my number one favorite right now. The smell is the bees knees. My skin appreciates it also.
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
I love this body wash! It lathers so soft and buttery . Throughout the day my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
My hubby has dry skin is it good ?
brionna g.
Do you prefer Dove Body Wash or Dove bar soap?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this body wash foam up ?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your favorite body wash?

Kohl's