BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This body wash is my go to in winter time it leaves my skin so soft and smooth I love it it smells amazing I love it
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
It's really good. It smells really good, and it also makes the skin feel very soft, and it also has very good smell.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Leaves your skin feeling great! You won't regret it. Leaves you having smooth silky skin. No sticky or rough feeling
Jazzy S.
Dove is a great product I have been using forde years . I recommend using it if you want a good long lasting scent .
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
This to me is better than the soap. .it leaves your skin moisture and not dry like other brands. ..i highly recommend
Sierra L.
Spokane
I love this product because you have noticeably softer skin after the first use and you continually have softer skin
Margarita A.
This is just like the bar.
Love how refreshing it leaves my body.
Differnet scents aswell.
You can find it anywhere !
Lindsay G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This body wash is perfect for my extremely sensitive skin. It is moisturizing without irritating. Excellent product!
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Deborah V.