BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This body wash is my life. It makes my skin so soft and smell amazing! Great for use while shaving legs as well!
Ashley P.
Painesville , OH
Love that this doesn't leave an oily like film after showers. Works great and not too overwhelming with the smell
Jackie P.
Lewiston, ME
I absolutely love this body wash. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day, no residue and a fresh light scent.
Lanaya J.
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling soft. You don't have to use much. My skin feels rejuvenated after using it.
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product leaves me feeling soft and clean. It has a light scent and is affordable. A little goes a long way!
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
I love Dove body wash. It is so nice and it smells so good. It is quite expensive depending on where you get it.
Llialexa L.
14613
Love this . It leaves your body so soft . I recommen you to buy it . You won't be disappointed . Money well spent
Kassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
You can get these products at costco for a better size, in bulk and Dove is always coming out with fresh smells.
Marie C.
These Dove body washes leave my skin feeling sooooo smooth. I love their range, and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Bex K.
Kingsport, TN
Cleans without stripping my skin. I get very dry in the wintertime and this is my favorite body wash for winter.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Nicole S.