BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I love Dove Body wash,it lathers up really well,has an amazing scent,doesn't leave a soapy residue on your skin.It eaves my skin feeling soft.I like the fact that dove Body washes are inexpensive but still a great quality product.Its definitely a Body wash that will not irritate your skin.I would recommend this to everyone
Fatima M.
I love the way it smells. The way it feels and what it does to my skin. Truly this body wash is amazing, the scent lasts on your skin for hours upon hours. They way my skin feels makes my want to touch it the whole time. And I have realized with each and every use it improves the way my skin feels. Makes it softer which is amazing. It also moisturizes which is such a relief especially during the winter. I love this product and hope it brings the same results it gave me to you. I am sure it will.
Jen M.
I love this body wash! It is moisturizing and leave my skin feeling soft and relieved of dryness and tightness from the cold weather. I love how the smells lingers both in the bathroom and on my skin after my shower. I bought it at a good price at Costco along with the bar soap and I would purchase again.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I am someone who experiments around a lot when it comes to shampoo, conditioner and body wash and I must say that I fell in love with the deep moisture body wash; I use the original and it leaves my skin feeling so incredibly soft that sometimes I don't even feel that I need to use a lotion afterwords.
Andee M.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This is my always go BACK to. I will sometimes go try something else. I can use it daily and my skin is RIDICULOUSLY sensitive. I don't really like the smell but I am very sensitive to smell. I find it's nice and smooth and lathers up so nice. I don't find that it Gives me extra soft skin but it doesn't dry anything out. I love most Dove items.
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
I just recently purchased this and I really like the product so far. It lathers very nicely and the smell lingers on your skin. I do however think that some scents smell much, MUCH better than others. The pistachio cream one is my favorite so far.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I love using this body wash. It is hydrating and when used with a loofa you definitely feel clean after your shower. I wouldn't recommend using this without a loofa though (you'd end up using a lot of soap). It smells wonderful and if you forget to put lotion on after the shower your skin will not crack (especially if you have dry skin). The price point is also pretty decent, especially if you buy it in packs at Costco!
Adriana T.
i love these body wash! it always leave my skin soft. it could have better scents cause it kind of smell like cream...but i kind of love that to! it really good for my skin that it's really dry. the price it's another pro! i will buy it every time!!
Silvia O.
This body wash is my go to.Ever since I started using Dove I havent went back to other brands.I love the fact that its so silkyto the touch,foamy and nourishing to the skin.I especially love to use this as a "shaving cream" when I shave my legs.:)
Ian D.
Growing up on the prairies I was just used to having very dry flaky skin during the winters. I moved to the Maritimes for 5 years and only then started to realize that that was not normal. Now whenever I return to the prairies I pick up a bottle of this. It helps my skin not feel so dry during my visits. It smells like Dove but there is nothing wrong with that and it moisturizes very well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.