BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Elle G.
This was my previous body wash. I usually switch brands everytime i empty one. But it's always dove-another brand-dove (and it goes on and on)
I love how it leaves my skin really smooth
SHWETA T.
I love dove products and this one is among my latest favourites
This has got that smooth moisturising texture that after using it you don't need to apply any body lotion
I use it daily
Szonja S.
Simple but amazing.
All  I can say about this product is that it smells goergous and the packaging is simple but nice! I love it! The texture is simple but good! I think this is gonna be my favourite body wash ever!
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
My family uses this body wash in the winter to help with extra moisture. I have super dry skin and my legs are always ashy in the winter so I have been getting this to help out. It's a cheap body wash that you can get basically anywhere (Walmart, target, grocery stores) the only complaint is the smell, its not bad but I wish there were more options. It obviously doesn't replace my lotions and make me not ashy but it do notice a difference when I do use it
dhruv k.
Having sensitive skin, I always rely on Dove products. They are available everywhere so I got it from nearest drug store. This is my daily use body wash. It smells great, Consistency is thick and creamy like a mousse which is really great as it does not slip off in shower. It is not slippery like other body washes. It lathers up quite well. The value is great considering the size. It comes off clean, does not leave residue after rinsing. My skin feels soft and hydrated after shower. I would definitely recommend this.
mariola m.
STOURPORT-ON-SEVERN, WORCESTERSHIRE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove products , and every time new product comes out on the market I have to try it so I have notice new Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash and bought it , couldn't wait to het my hands on it , and yes it does make your skin very smooth and beautifully moist but personally I am not convinced if it comes to the fragrance , after applying onto my skin its just smells odd , I cannot even describe it how , well it doesn't smell anything like I would expect Dove smells like . Little bit disappointed
Pei Xing v.
Normally when i use a certain body wash my skin will feel tight and dry after use, but after using this product my body felt moisturized and smooth. Price wise it isn't really attractive, but a little bit goes a long way. It is relatively long lasting compared to cheaper body washes. The scent is also pretty nice! It just smells like fresh, clean clothes and I simply love that smell! I would really recommend this if you are in need of a moisturizing body wash.
zee m.
very good shower wash. keeps skin smooth and soft. usually washes dry out my skin but this one is really long lasting. The price is also very reasonable. Love it!
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I have dry skin, especially in the winter, so I'm usually hesitant to try new products. But in this case I was happily surprised, the body wash is soapy enough to leave you feeling clean but soft enough to leave my skin moisturizer. The scent is lovely too!
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove body wash is the best body was on the market and is really the only product that i can use.. I have been using dove for about about 15 years now and will never leave the brand.. I have very sensitive skin and this body was does the job i would recommend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.