BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nancy R.
Leaves your body silky smooth and fresh. Does not dry out your skin or make it feel itchy like some other products.
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Dee S.
Carthage, MO
I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this is a tremendous help. Smells very fresh and it stays with you all day.
Sunshine P.
Arverne, NY
I love this body wash I use it everyday,, it leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh I love the smell of it too 😋
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
I love this product especially for sensitive skin because my son has sensitive skin and it works wonderful for him.
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
Dove body wash is a great wash for sensitive skin. I often use this and like it a lot. Smells good and cleans well.
Haley  K.
I started using this and will never go back to anything else. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells so good and makes my skin so soft. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
Great product. Leaves me feeling refreshed after a shower and my skin is super soft. Love love DOVE no matter what.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.