BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jashan B.
Surrey, BC
Made my skin feel super soft, loved the Dove body wash. The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells amazing and rinses off well. This product did not disappoint and is super affordable. I would recommend this body wash to anyone that also wants their body feeling super soft!
Judith D.
Montreal, QC

I was so happy to receive my Dove body wash. My first time using it was a good experience. It felt good on my skin and had an amazing scent! It left me with soft and moisturized skin. I will definitively buy it on my next trip to the grocery store! I absolutely recommend it!
Kiran G.
EDMONTON, AB
I cannot wait to leap into Spring with fresh, clean, beautifully rejuvenated skin all thanks to @dove! This harsh @alberta winter has played its toll on my skin and I never thought I'd get rid of this dryness. I was given the #giftofgentle by  @influensterca + @influenster who came to my rescue with a #complementary bottle of Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! My skin feels amazing and I cannot wait for Spring to get here so I can show off my smooth skin!!
Radha🌻 D.
Doral, FL
LOVE!!!!💖
It's one of those rare products that hits all the right marks. •It feels great, smells great, won't dry or irritate sensitive types and actually improves the condition of your skin. •The pricing is great for such a high quality product. •It's thick, pudding consistency, lathers very well and makes my skin feel soft and cleanse my skin and leaves a very divine smell on the skin for very long!!😌💞
Bibiane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of dove and really enjoy using this product. It has the classic dove scent which is pleasant and not overpowering. I find it extremely moisturizing and as with all dove body washes iv used I find no need to for lotion after using this body wash.  I also use it instead of shaving cream from time to time. I found 3 large bottles at Costco for $9.99 which I found to be a good value.
Maggie M.
Fredericton, NB
Smells very clean and simple. I like the consistency of this product as well. It is thick but spreads well and feels extremely moisturizing even after you get out of the shower. I would definitely continue purchasing this product and would recommend it to friends and family!
Nicole D.
NEPEAN, ON
This body wash is really good. It keeps skin soft, does not dry out and smells amazing, even after rinsing off. The price is comparable to other body washes. I am really happy with the results of this body wash and I would totally recommend it to my friends.
Jody W.
Cambridge, ON
Received my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash free from Influenster and I absolutely love it! I love dove products, they leave my skin feeling fresh and hydrated! I will continue to use dove as it’s affordable and I would definitely recommend it to all my girls!!
Kimberley A.
I’m very surprised at how much I loved this body wash! I find with some hydrating body washes feel thick but the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash feels so creamy and hydrating but still creates suds and is easy to rinse off leaving no thick residue. Your skin feels smooth, hydrating and clean after every use!
Manon S.
Montreal, QC
It smells very good and the texture is really thick which I love! But I'm little disappointed with the composition, all the ingredient are chemicals and not very planet friendly. I'm happy to use it at the moment but I'll not repurchase this product afterward.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.