BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laura S.
Söderkulla
The smell is very pleasant as it's not too strong. Takes away the smell of sweat. Available from drugstores so I don't need to travel accros the country to get it!
Erna M.
A great body wash, my skin doesn't feel as dried out as it would with most other shower gels.
Foams up nicely a little goes a long way. Love the smell too, fab will keep buying it.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
This body soap is amazing. It is a little price but is totally worth. The bottle is big and lasts a long time. If feels like you're applying lotion to your skin.
Danielle J.
I love this body wash it's perfect for keeping my skin moisturized through out the day..... my skin feels soft , as smooth as a baby and it smells great as well.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
I really dont like body wash, this one is good because my skin looks perfect after. The problem is that is too expensive and i waste a lot when im having a shower.
arpira g.
I uses it a couple of months ago during the winter and it's a great product it didn't dry my skin it gives a hydrated skin..my hands and feet used to get dry soo I like it
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
This body wash is so creamy it feels like you're bathing in butter milk. I love how it nourishes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry, like other soaps I've used. It really does leave you skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.
Urooj R.
Hyderabad, India
Dove has the best beauty bar and body wash collection. It not only cleans but moisturises my skin, leaving a refreshing fragrance. It is easily available. A must have if you have dry skin!
lauren b.
Skegness, Lincolnshire
This always leaves my skin feeling sipper soft and I have eczema and it always soothes it so it doesn't crack and takes it down when I have a flair up and smooths it out
Elle G.
This was my previous body wash. I usually switch brands everytime i empty one. But it's always dove-another brand-dove (and it goes on and on)
I love how it leaves my skin really smooth
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.