BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Lauren P.
AMAZING! If you have dry skin use this for a week and you will see improvement. Ive always had dry skin on my shins for some reason and using this has improved it so much. The Dove gets a good lather on it and just glides on, its like a wee pamper session every time i shower now!
Kerryn M.
This has become one of my favorites so far. It is a gentle product and I love it. It is at such a great value for everybody to get, I use this product quite often and I would recommend it to anybody else who's looking for that smooth feeling.
makeupp b.
 This  product  I use  is the best it clean ur skin  and leave  ur skin so soft  and smells  good
II.use it when I  finish the bottle  every month
The price tag of the product  very good deal
Yes it's long lasting
I recommend for you
Alejandra P.
I adore this product! The smell, the packaging is all perfect! The first thing is the smell when I wash its like I took 6 shower. The packaging is very classic and elegant I really like the color. The texture is quiet thick but wants you start scrubbing bobbles start popping
Falonne F.
['Ottawa ', ''], ON
Let me tell you about my bestie Dove :) 5 years of commitment and still going strong!! Lol

This is literally the only soap I will be using for the rest of my life. It smells supper good, moisturizes, and makes your skin soo smooth. On top of all that, its very affordable!
Meggan B.
I have a realy sensitive skin so it make difficult to found a good body wash who moisturize. This is the first one that I try and since I can't pass over it. When I use it the creamy texture make it feel so hydrating. He leave a realy soft skin. For sure i recommend ! :)
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this in my shower right now love love love it!! the smell is great my skin is so soft and fresh after using this, i dont get irritated either after using it i have sensitive skin. I find the smell lasts a long time i would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.
Kristiina R.
One of the best body washes I have used so far. Gives a moisturising gentle protection to my skin. Also it has very pleasant smell, not too chemically smelling. I use it almost every time I shower. Defenitly use it again next time. I would probably buy it again.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic and clean. Perfect words to describe this body wash. It's also super moisturizing in all the right ways. It almost feels like milk for your skin! Dove body soap is one of my favourites
Alexandre A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body washes are my favorites. Dove has also always been the favorite soap brand of my mom, so she was always buying this when I was a little boy. As a teenager, I requested her to buy me the same Dove body washes she used, so she bought them bulk. Later with roomates, girls with us bought the same Dove body washes for guys and girls in the room, and everyone was really happy with this.
Nowadays, I still use and love their body washes.  It lathers really well with a small amount of it. I'm a guy, and personally, I prefer Dove Deep Moisture and Go Fresh body washes than Men's line. They are more creamy, refreshing, and moisturizing. I also love the nice clean soapy and sweety smell, which I really prefer instead of classic men's body washes scents. It lasts on the skin few hours after shower and I really like this. I always have 2 or 3 different big bottles in my shower. I use them twice a day. A definitely must have for both genders.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.