BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using this body wash for at least a year now and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also has a very neutral smell, not too overpowering but very gentle. I would definitely keep repurchasing this.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this body wash. it smells great and makes your skin very soft. it is affordable and you get a lot for your money. i would definitely recommend and repurchase this in the future. it will always have a spot in my rotation of body washes. the only down side is the big bottle takes up a lot of room on my shelf
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Eczema people listen up!!
Ive had so many people complain about their eczema popping up and I ALWAYS reccomend Dove soap. Those who listen always tell me how much their skin has cleared up and stayed clear. Those who dont listen continue to itch and complain. This is the only bodywash allowed in my shower.
Sally P.
Austin, TX
I have to be honest. Dove is not my favorite product in the body wash section. I feel it leaves a slip and slide film on the bottom tub making it a death trap. While yeah it may nourish well, depending on your water pressure it takes forever to come off.
kiera k.
1205 east 8nd street Brooklyn NY
Good for mosture it will feel like your putting lotion on in the shower but its soap when you come out the shower the moisture stays I love this product its very good for sensitive skin it is natrual and very gentle.
Etta R.
Chesapeake
Purchased for my boyfriend because he suffers from such dry skin but I ended up really liking it. It truly does moisturize well and my gets very foamy so a little goes a long way. It’s always very fairly priced no matter where you find it at. I will definitely be repurchasing once this bottle runs out.
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is a good body wash for dry and/or sensitive skin. It lathers well with a loofa, although you will waste a lot of product if you try to use just your hands. It does not have a strong smell, but leaves you refreshed. I've even used it in place of a shaving cream when I ran out. It did well.
I would buy it again
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
I have very dry skin and this is the best thing for it! I use it everyday in the shower and it's very long lasting. It makes your skin feel very smooth. Also it is a very good price for how amazing this product is! I definitely recommend this product.
Cassie M.
This one is by far my favorite brand I love the way it makes my skin feel after taking a shower nice and silky smooth . I also definitely love the smell it's not to strong but you can definitely tell it's fragrance.
Nicole C.
Hamburg, NY
I use this body wash every single time I shower. There are so many different scents, which I love to switch up every once in a while. It isn't overpowering by any means. I bought it at my local drug store and would 100% buy it again - which I do! Would recommend to anyone looking for a mild body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.