BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got my free sample from exactly.com . I love all this dove special their body wash!! It deeply moisturizing and makes your body feel refreshed. This is my go to body wash. This is a repeat buy at my house. And have recommend it to several friends already!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
This is the one of the best body wash' I have tried! It really does leave your skin so soft and healthy. It is a neutral smell which I like and is easier on the skin than the scented ones. It is pricey but if you're willing to pay, than I definitely would!
amy s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove, it is a great brand. It leaves your skin feeling so soft
and nourished. It leaves a nice, clean scent. You can buy Dove just
about anywhere; Anywhere that sells bath and body products, sells Dove. I
highly recommend them, it's a brand I trust!
Danielle S.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dry skin and now, after finding and using this, I hardly ever have to put lotion on! My skin is always soft, smooth, and I like that the scent lingers on my skin so not only does my skin feel good but I smell good too!
Jasmine G.
West Covina , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using dove body wash. I recently found some on clearance at cvs and I stocked up! It's thick rich delicious smelling formula feels awesome on my skin. I would repurchase every time and there is always coupons for it so it's extra savings
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
Summer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Dove I love everything they produce even though it's a little on the pricy side I don't mind it leaves my skin smelling so good and feeling very soft. My skin smells like it hours after I shower
jomary c.
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this everyday. It's so creamy and leaves my skin so soft after the shower. It's great for dry skin. The fact that it is very creamy, it is able to break through your dry skin and after a few days of use you will start to notice a difference.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.