BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I get really dry skin, especially in the summer, and this body wash is my lifesaver. It leaves me totally moisturized and feeling fresh. Overall: would recommend to people with dry skin.
Abril C.

is perfect, it leaves the skin soft, with a mild aroma and incredible skin it is good and the cost goes a long time. uma good hard invercion is long, the skin hydrated throughout the day
Joanne L.
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This smells great like all Dove products and cleans well, but it leaves my dry skin feeling even drier a lot of the time. Definitely need to use a good lotion after using this body wash.
michelle w.
San Jose, CA
I really like this body wash smell, it smells good but not super strong that cause you headache. This product I think is a good value is pretty cheap and you can use it for a long time.
Sara T.
My mother uses this all the time, so when I run out I grab it. It isn't my favorite, however it does the job. I never complain about using it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
I love this body wash. It is very creamy and lathers up nice. It has a nice subtle scent to it. It makes your skin soft and feel clean. It is a good value for how long the bottle lasts.
Marie P.
WARREN, PA
I love this stuff. My skin Is so soft and velvety. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else. I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner. It definitely helps with dry skin
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This product was a great body wash for me. It left my skin feeling clean without that awful squeaky feeling. The scent is light and pleasant and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Myrna Z.
Elgin, TX
Had tried many body washes. I gave this one a try. I think it's a really good body wash, I have dry skin. With this body wash my skin feels soft and its not dry. It's gentle on my skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.