BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Monica M.
This product is amazing, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The best part of it is that you don't come out of the shower feeling like a dried prune. Did I mention it smell amazing? One of my favorite from all the dove range. My entire family uses it. My significant other uses Dove men and I can't stop smelling him. It is simply amazing
Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
I have very dry skin which means if I shower, I need to immediately put lotion or some type of cream/oil on afterwards. I didn't have to with this body wash! But please don't read that and think it leaves an oily residue, because it doesn't! You're left soft and silky, smooth and relaxed :) Tell me I'm not the only one who tenses up a little bit with dry skin, right?
Sarah R.
I absolutely love Dove. This Body wash is so smooth and creamy that it makes you feel so refreshed when you come out of the shower. It doesn't leave you feeling dry or sticky, and it's one of those products that I keep coming back to because I love it so much. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry skin or loves that silky texture to their body wash.
Uilani A.
This is my holy grail, I always always re purchase this particular scent just because I love it and im used too to it. The feel is great and it helps me with my dry skin. I have been using this product for a little over 3 years now and I hasn't failed me yet. Im not going to say that it is absolutely the best, but for drug store and the price you can't go wrong.
Angela B.
Davenport, IA
This has always been my go to body wash. iy keeps my skin moist, clean and soft! I like to try new products every now and then but this is one that i keep coming back to! I personally don't have dry skin and with this body wash i don't have to lather on lotion when I'm done which i find with many other products. Love Dove and all their variations of products!!
Tricia H.
Monticello, IL
This is by far my favorite moisturizing body to use. I use this mainly in the winter time for dry skin. It helps me maintain great skin. It is gentle and effective. I love the smell of it. I wish they made perfume in this smell. I would highly recommend this, especially for dry skin in the winter. I only gave it 4 stars because I don't use all year round.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to think that clean meant having that squeaky clean feeling when coming out of the shower. I did not think that I could get clean without the use of those drying bar soaps. Little did i know because I will not be going back to them. My skin is soft and supple to the touch after each shower. And the added bonus is the lather and smell. Just love it.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have tried several body washes and many have dried my skin out severely. This is the one product I have found that keeps my skin smooth and non dry. Price of the product it very reasonable. Especially when purchasing at Target they run great sales on this product basically biweekly. Will for sure buy this product down the road.
Reanna L.
Gilbert, AZ
Have used this product for many years now and have no complaints. I love that I can use it to not only cleanse my body with out drying, but it also makes a great moisturizing shave cream. One of my daughter's has very sensitive skin and it has helped to keep her skin rash free. Just found it on a site in a pump bottle which I am excited to try.
Kat G.
I bought a large container of this body wash and plan on buying more. I only need one pump for my whole body and it makes my skin feel amazing! It lathers up nicely and allows me to feel clean. My boyfriend has commented on how soft my skin is and I will definitely continue to use this body wash, and I would recommend it to anyone. I love Dove!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.