BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Braegan B.
Jena, LA
This Dive body wash is absolutely the BEST. Hands down. I especially love it in the winter when my skin is dry. I feel so moisturized when I get out of the shower! Great pricing and quality!
Brianne R.
Chico
I have been using dove body wash for a few months now, tried a few different ones. It is gentle on my skin, has a good scent, moisturizes, leaves your skin looking and smelling great.
francisca o.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved dove body wash. My body us bery sensitive when it comes to body wash with fragrance. Dove has never gave me any issues. I love all their body wash. Highly recommend them.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfectly fine as a body wash. The smell is nice and it lathers well. It does feel moisturizing. I have recently switched to a 100% non toxic body wash made by follain and find that to be of much better quality.
Melanie M.
I love dove and this is nothing less. It’s so smooth on the skin and leaves your skin so soft. I prefer body wash over soap bars any day. You can generally find this for cheap at target sometimes Walmart or buying in bulk
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love. This made my skin so smooth and hydrated after using it. Smells nice and clean. Very affordable and long lasting. Would recommend and would repurchase in the future :)
Colleen F.
Love this brand! It keeps my skin feeling soft and clean and not to mention it smells fabulous! I use it every morning! Like everything dove, it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
I tend to have dry skin especially in the winter but I've been using this for the past month without any issues. Smells great, gentle on skin, and super affordable!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.