BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kane Q.
Creamy without being greasy is the best way for me to describe this product. Cleans thoroughly without making my skin feel stripped also smells great because it’s not too fragrant. It’s subtle and fresh smelling. I always feel squeaky clean!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I work in a very hot, drying factory and this keeps my skin from getting super dry. I have to shower everyday in the summer so this helps out a lot. I normally have dry itchy skin but using this, plus Dove body lotion, makes it easier on my skin.
Maria
I like this body wash. It’s very moisturizing and leaves my skin very hydrated and smooth. It also smells nice. My only problem with it is that it can leave a filmy residue behind if not properly scrubbed off. Overall, great body wash!
Hailey R.
Nashville , TN
I have very sensitive skin and it’s been a struggle trying to find a product that works for me, I typically purchase baby products. But this body wash is amazing. Keeps my skin moisturized with out irritating it. So glad I found this!
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use dove with my senstive skin. It has a clean smell and doesn't over dry my skin. However, I am concerned about now hearing about a lot of toxic and cancer causing ingredients. So i am looking into a more organtic body wash
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great body wash with a clean nice scent that's not too strong. Good texture and isn't runny or too thick. Makes skin hydrated but doesn't really keep it soft or smooth. Recommend as a wash but would say use lotion or exfoliate as well
Autumn J.
I love this product because it helps moisturize my skin and help with my dry skin problem. I haven’t had any problems with the product and it is affordable for anyone to buy. Recommend for people to buy if you have really dry skin.
Helen C.
Bayside
My go to soup! It hydrates my skin. I never need to use location right after. I also love the smell. I have been using dove for years and will continue to be their customer! They make great products and this is one of my favorites!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It smells great. It has a thick creamy lather that leaves skin soft after just the first use. I Didn't even need to use lotion after using this product. It's about five dollars and available at most retailers.
Liz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my go to body wash. I love the way my skin feels after use. It doesn’t leave a film on my skin and rinses completely. Great scent and lathers generously. Would definitely recommend. Especially if you suffer from dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.