BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sophie P.
Welland, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this guy a long time ago. I really DOVE specially shower products. They always have a very unique DOVE SMELL. The price is average but i can find good deals on sale. This bottle is so big that it can last for 3 month. As its name, after shower, my skin feel super soft and smell good. I don't know if i can find any shower gel better than this guy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Holly S.
Cold Lake, AB
I’m a big fan of this body wash. It’s very hydrating and creates a creamy lather in the shower. It has a nice scent without being overpowering. I was sent this complimentary to try by Influenster; however, I would purchase this again in the future.
Kirsten O.
High prairie, AB
I like this body wash. I don’t normally get moisturizing body wash, but this was pleasant to use. The lager was nice and my skin felt moisterized afterwards - not greasy. I do have sensitive skin, however, and I found that I was a little bit itchy after using it. I will continue to use this product, and probably try a different scent in the future.
Marisa B.
Toronto , ON
Thank you dove and Influenster for sending me this body wash for free for reviewing purposes. This body wash is very moisturizing, just as advertised. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this body wash to everyone, especially those with dry itch skin like myself. It’s a new stable for sure! #complimentary #giftofgentle
Jennie D.
Wellandport, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lovely yet mild fragrance. I love how the body wash lathers up really well into nice rich thick bubbles with only a little bit of product needed. Leaves skin feeling soft, moisturizer and clean. Would definitely recommend. #giftofgentle #complimentary @dove @influensterca
Lynette M.
Loved this body wash! It left my skin silky smooth and smells great. It's a great every day product for the shower. I'll continue to use it especially in the winter months when my skin needs it the most. And it comes at an affordable price point! It's nice that all Dove products hold the same standard. I would definitely recommend.
Joanna N.
Toronto, ON
The winter can be cruel to your skin.
After my first winter here, in Toronto, I realized that I wouldn’t be able to use the same products that I had in Brazil.
I received this body wash for test purposes and I’m using it for 1 week now. I can see that my skin seems much more soft.
Also, the texture of the body wash is good and I loved the smell.
Kym M.
Canmore, AB
Unfortunately I received the

Deep Moisture Hydration version of this and I cannot use it due to the intense old lady perfume smell. I tried it once and could barely get through using it because that smell is just so overpowering and not pleasant at all. My skin was nice and smooth but I wouldn't use it again, might try another scent though.
Jessie C.
Calgary, AB
This body wash is king. It leaves you smelling and feeling fresh. It lathers well. The smell last for hours and leaves you feeling confident. The bottle will last weeks as you don't need to use much. I would 100% purchase this body wash to those looking for a new option! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Sinead C.
Blackburn, Blackburn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have only used this once and it is AMAZING! Not sure on the price but it is long lasting. Keeps body feeling moisturised for days! The smell is lovely and it is just amazing for bathing in! Better than most bath products as it helps to soften skin and leave it glowing! I’m definitely going to buy this (I received a tester that’s how I used this)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.