BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ariel G.
Raymondville, TX
Fragrance is awesome but leaves my skin very dry! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing I'm used to staying soft.
Marcella H.
Toledo, OH
I really enjoy how moisturized my skin feels after every shower I take using this body wash. I have sensitive skin.
Courtney C.
Kenbridge, VA
I feel like this is no different than any other body wash ive tried. My skin is still dry afterwards. Not imoressed
Kat M.
I have very sensitive skin and this body wash is great. It is moisturizing and does not make me break out. Love it!
Rachel R.
Beaverton, OR
I generally love fancy schmancy smelling soaps but sometimes I just need something simple and low key--this is it.
Teil E.
I have very sensitive skin and usually use dove but found the sensitive and live it. #lovethesmell #lovethefeeling
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best, dove is the best 👏🙌👏🙌 I'm dancing around waving my hands right now as I review this product haha
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
It smells like an old man. I thought that this body wash would be good but I prefer the bar of soap. Will not buy.
April W.
Jacksonville
You can not go wrong with this product. It cleanses and leaves you feeling soft and clean. It is also moisturizing.
Julia K.
The scent doesn't last long, but this body wash does what it needs to do. It cleans well and makes you feel fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.