BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jade M.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
I love the feeling of my skin after I have used this. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I think it's great value for money. The one thing I don't like is the scent, it's too artificial for me.
Raina V.
Smells good. Lathers easily. Makes my skin feel and look so smooth and soft. It is not great for summer though, because it makes your skin sticky after a few hours.
Laura S.
Söderkulla
The smell is very pleasant as it's not too strong. Takes away the smell of sweat. Available from drugstores so I don't need to travel accros the country to get it!
Erna M.
A great body wash, my skin doesn't feel as dried out as it would with most other shower gels.
Foams up nicely a little goes a long way. Love the smell too, fab will keep buying it.
eleazar g.
Philippines

One of the best for sensitive, dry skin.
It doesn't take much of this product to lather up a nylon pouf, and lather lasts well for an entire head-to-toe shower. It is one of only a couple bath/shower products recommended by my dermatologist for dry/sensitive skin. Though it is pricey, I find it to be no more expensive than the cheaper brands, due to the amount of lather produced by just a little bit of the product. Love the smell, nice and clean, light. Skin never feels dry after showering. Finish off with a good quality lotion and I'm good to go for the day.

The only thing they could improve is the tapered bottle with flip cap. I prefer a bottle that can be turned over, so as to easily be able to use the last amount of the product.
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it's perfect for keeping my skin moisturized through out the day..... my skin feels soft , as smooth as a baby and it smells great as well.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body soap is amazing. It is a little price but is totally worth. The bottle is big and lasts a long time. If feels like you're applying lotion to your skin.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really dont like body wash, this one is good because my skin looks perfect after. The problem is that is too expensive and i waste a lot when im having a shower.
arpira g.
I uses it a couple of months ago during the winter and it's a great product it didn't dry my skin it gives a hydrated skin..my hands and feet used to get dry soo I like it
Urooj R.
Hyderabad, India
Dove has the best beauty bar and body wash collection. It not only cleans but moisturises my skin, leaving a refreshing fragrance. It is easily available. A must have if you have dry skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.