BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Skye M.
Ontario, Canada
I managed to score this product for free during a really great sale, and even made $0.03 cents on it. But I probably wouldn't buy it if it was full price.

After doing the typical "Sniff test" I decided the Shea Butter & Vanilla scent was the least offensive. If you're familiar with the typical Dove scent, that's exactly what every single one of these body washes smell like. There are different options that are little additions to the typical Dove scent, but trust me. They all still smell like Dove. This was quite a put off to me, because coconut and "Dove" don't make a nice scent.

If you can get past the typical "Dove" scent, you'll love this product! It's creamy and soft on the skin. It lathers really well and makes you feel very clean. The scent doesn't stick around (thank goodness), but the moisture does. I don't feel like I have to put a lotion on after the shower and my skin doesn't feel tight.
Emma T.
I love the Dove body washes, the scent really sticks around and keeps you smelling fresh all day long. The only issue is that the bottle is oddly shaped, making it difficult to get all of the product out.
Catherine J.
wiltshire
It was very good quality what can I say it did the job it wasn't to pricey it was long lasting and it cleanse my bod well the scent was nice it was gentle on the skin and a good conisaty
Maria A.
I really like this body wash because it smells great and every time I have a shower , it's a bless I can use it , although it finished really quickly, I can always buy a new one because it's really cheap
Dannii S.
Brampton, Cambridgeshire
Lathers up brilliantly so a little goes a long way. So soft & gentle that I also use on my baby. I trust this brand immensely with skincare. The formula also smells incredible!
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
I love this silky, smooth body wash. Has a fantastic scent to it. It doesn't irritate my skin 😊 that's always the plus side. Pocket friendly and something everyone should try.
Tabea S.
In my opinion this is a really good product for People who doesn't want to spend a lot of money for their bath products. But despite the low price the quality is perfect. I would by it again. I think it is also perfect for the colder months because of it's creamy texture
Yulia L.
Me encanta para la ducha, tiene un olor fresco y textura cremosa, me encanta porque te deja la piel humectada y nunca he encontrado un body wash que logré la humectación
Christina N.
I love Dove products, and have been using them for years. I love the deep moisture body wash because it leaves my skin feeling soft. I also like how much it lathers, and how nice it smells.

I can not shower with out it.
Jade M.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
I love the feeling of my skin after I have used this. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I think it's great value for money. The one thing I don't like is the scent, it's too artificial for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.