BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
It smells like an old man. I thought that this body wash would be good but I prefer the bar of soap. Will not buy.
Jodie E.
I really liked this one and I was very happy after I used it cause it made my skin really soft and it smelled good
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for sensitive skin and highly recommend buying the smell is unexplainable💖 sooo good this product is my life
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
My favorite body wash. Its so moisturizing and creamy. So many different scents and types. Always get it at target.
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
ROBIN B.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love using Dove body wash. I love the scent. The formula is thick and creamy. My skin always feels super smooth.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to use Dove because I have very sensitive skin. And it works so well. No problems and I smell good as well.
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Chelsea B.
Great for sensitive skin, smells awesome and doesn't over dry my skin. Also great price for the amount you receive
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove anything for my skin! Makes me feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itching.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.