BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Maria A.
I really like this body wash because it smells great and every time I have a shower , it's a bless I can use it , although it finished really quickly, I can always buy a new one because it's really cheap
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this silky, smooth body wash. Has a fantastic scent to it. It doesn't irritate my skin 😊 that's always the plus side. Pocket friendly and something everyone should try.
Takoua k.
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Tabea S.
In my opinion this is a really good product for People who doesn't want to spend a lot of money for their bath products. But despite the low price the quality is perfect. I would by it again. I think it is also perfect for the colder months because of it's creamy texture
Daniela G.
Este jabón líquido para el cuerpo es lejos mi favorito. Limpia e hidrata excelentemente la piel y la deja perfumada por horas. El acabado que deja es de una piel muy suave e hidratada, recién al primer uso. Sin dudas es un producto increíble, pero es mucho mejor si se lo combina con otros de esta misma marca que cumplan una función similar, como por ejemplo una barra de jabón y una crema hidratante. Haciendo esto no sólo mejorarás la hidratación natural de tu piel, sinl que incrementarás mucho el aroma de estos productos, el cuál durará muchísimo más tiempo en tu piel. Realmente recomiendo este jabón líquido! Es mi favorito y no es para nada caro, aunque no suele durarme mucho tiempo si lo utilizo todos los días, quizás un mes.
Yulia L.
Me encanta para la ducha, tiene un olor fresco y textura cremosa, me encanta porque te deja la piel humectada y nunca he encontrado un body wash que logré la humectación
Christina N.
I love Dove products, and have been using them for years. I love the deep moisture body wash because it leaves my skin feeling soft. I also like how much it lathers, and how nice it smells.

I can not shower with out it.
Jade M.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
I love the feeling of my skin after I have used this. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I think it's great value for money. The one thing I don't like is the scent, it's too artificial for me.
Raina V.
Smells good. Lathers easily. Makes my skin feel and look so smooth and soft. It is not great for summer though, because it makes your skin sticky after a few hours.
Laura S.
Söderkulla
The smell is very pleasant as it's not too strong. Takes away the smell of sweat. Available from drugstores so I don't need to travel accros the country to get it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.