BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Yulia L.
Me encanta para la ducha, tiene un olor fresco y textura cremosa, me encanta porque te deja la piel humectada y nunca he encontrado un body wash que logré la humectación
Christina N.
I love Dove products, and have been using them for years. I love the deep moisture body wash because it leaves my skin feeling soft. I also like how much it lathers, and how nice it smells.

I can not shower with out it.
Jade M.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
I love the feeling of my skin after I have used this. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I think it's great value for money. The one thing I don't like is the scent, it's too artificial for me.
Katie Z.
This body wash is amazing! I've tried many different body washes and this is the only one that works for me. It always makes my skin super smooth even after getting out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this.
Raina V.
Smells good. Lathers easily. Makes my skin feel and look so smooth and soft. It is not great for summer though, because it makes your skin sticky after a few hours.
Laura S.
Söderkulla
The smell is very pleasant as it's not too strong. Takes away the smell of sweat. Available from drugstores so I don't need to travel accros the country to get it!
Erna M.
A great body wash, my skin doesn't feel as dried out as it would with most other shower gels.
Foams up nicely a little goes a long way. Love the smell too, fab will keep buying it.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This body soap is amazing. It is a little price but is totally worth. The bottle is big and lasts a long time. If feels like you're applying lotion to your skin.
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash it's perfect for keeping my skin moisturized through out the day..... my skin feels soft , as smooth as a baby and it smells great as well.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert
I really dont like body wash, this one is good because my skin looks perfect after. The problem is that is too expensive and i waste a lot when im having a shower.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.