BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cameron M.
London
A classic body wash which i cannot live without. i go through at least one of these a moth and cannot recommend enough. its so soothing and gentle on my sensitive skin and the fragrance is just a classic
Gabriela P.
One of my favourite body washes! The smell is so good and such a good value for the price it is! The skin stays really smooth and it's very gentle to the skin I would definitely buy again! My favourite!
yasmin e.
vancouver, BC
With Most of the dove products, they are amazing for dry skin or dry hair. And for someone like me considering their relatively low price I absolutely love them. I recommend this and would buy it again!
Marly F.
This is one of my favorite body washes, its soooo moisturizing, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I love using it during the winter to keep my skin soft and hydrated, I definitely recommend it.
Amera K.
I love this stuff. Once it runs out I immediately grab another one or the Nivea one. It lasts a a good month of every day shower. The smell is subtle but so refreshing it keeps me relaxed for a while.
Azzahra K.
I have been using dove ever since i was young. The moosture i get after washing the soap off of my body is super super soft. Not to mention the scent, it is perfect. I would always go for dove anytime
Cassie R.
Ottawa, ON
I keep one of these in my shower & replace it every time. It's a essential to my shower routine, even when I switch I still get it, soaps up nicely, cleans deeply but without being harsh, it leaves my skin moisturized and over time it's super soft.
Josy S.
Puerto Rico
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the only one who doesn't leave my skin dry! I only use this body wash and you should too.  Protect your skin, use Dove!  Is good value, and definitely with it.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Puisque je connaît pas les autres je vote pour dove d une part et pour d autre c est vraiment la meilleur très hydratante et j adoooore son joli parfun exceptionnel ❤
Lisa G.
Love the clean scent of this body wash and how economical it is for the amount of product you get, lovely and creamy and lathers well and you only need a small amount for a rich moisturising lather
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.