BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Chrissie L.
This body wash is creamy and definitely feels like a luxury body wash but I did find that I had to use almost twice as much to wash my entire body which means it will only last half the time. It did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth though!
Sarah B.
This was recommended to me by a friend and I have never looked back since using it. I suffer sometimes with really dry skin especially on my legs and this Body wash helps to re-hydrate my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth after use. I would highly recommend this if you have sensitive and dry skin and need to put some moisture back into it.
LEAR19371  Darvis A.
I use it for when I return from the beach. Its main ingredient is that it contains cream and that is divine and careful for the skin because it protects it from the mistreatment of the sun. I recommend it with propriety
Abbi F.
Woodburn Road, Dalkeith
I love using Dove products for areas I shave my body as it's nothing scented or artificial that may irritate the shaving process. I always use this to shave with & after I shave it leaves me skin so smooth & soft. I would recommend this way to use this as I've been doing this for years. Very recommended for sensitive skin too!
Leslie A.
Dove is a well-known brand specialized skin care and use most of its products since they leave my skin moisturized and soft, soaps especially those that have milk make my skin much fresher and softer, provided that I have the opportunity to buy it I do it as it is one of the products that would not change for anything in the world.
Georgia A.
I am an addict when it comes to body washes. And this one is one of my favorite. It is long-lasting on the skin with soft sensation. It is a really amazing product for this price. I don´t have any cons, just positive thoughts about this product. Smells nice, has great texture. This is how ideal body wash should look like! :)
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser.

It has the typical reknowned Dove scent that I grew up with - it is good to know some things have not changed after all of these years!

A VERY little amount is required in order for it to take full effect. I pour a few inches of cleanser onto my loofah, and within a few scrubs, my loofah and body are full of light fluffy suds. I tend not to feel clean unless there are plenty of soap suds - and Dove does not disappoint.

It rinses off easily, and after drying off, my normally dry winter skin requires moisturizing - I have not felt the need to use moisturizer since I started using this body wash!

The scent also does not linger on my skin, which is nice, as I work in a scent free environment.

I would definitely recommend this - the bottle will last me for quite awhile!

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***
I just love and love using it when I am in the shower but it is a good value not that pricey but you can pick it up at Costco or Shoppers Drug Mart but the scent is to die for and I always repurchase this whenever I go to Costco and I always buy it in 3 because I do run out easily and therefore it's my favourite body wash
Cristina B.
Really good body wash. After the shower you always get a really good smell on your body that you would never get with other body wash. The price is worth it and I would definitely buy it again. One thing that I don't like it's that the bottle is too small, and the product runs out pretty quick. The rest of it is amazing!
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
As always with Dove, it's super moisturising and it smells lovely.  The packaging is simple but effective.  The consistency is lovely and thick, just what you want when you feel that your skin needs a hydration lift.  I'd recommend this product and it's always on offer...so it can be picked up quite cheaply
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.