BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cassie R.
Ottawa, ON
I keep one of these in my shower & replace it every time. It's a essential to my shower routine, even when I switch I still get it, soaps up nicely, cleans deeply but without being harsh, it leaves my skin moisturized and over time it's super soft.
Azzahra K.
I have been using dove ever since i was young. The moosture i get after washing the soap off of my body is super super soft. Not to mention the scent, it is perfect. I would always go for dove anytime
Amera K.
I love this stuff. Once it runs out I immediately grab another one or the Nivea one. It lasts a a good month of every day shower. The smell is subtle but so refreshing it keeps me relaxed for a while.
Laurie L.
The consistency of this product is amazing! I have dry skin after taking a hot hot shower and using this body wash is amazing on my skin, sometimes I don't even bother using lotion after, but use lotion during winter times! AND NOT only does it really moisturize my sensitive skin it really does smell good!
Balkirat S.
I love this for a every day use. I think this is really nice for sensitive skin. Is the rich and creamy gentle. And a little goes a long way with this product. I would recommend this product a lot and it's also not that expensive
Lisa G.
Love the clean scent of this body wash and how economical it is for the amount of product you get, lovely and creamy and lathers well and you only need a small amount for a rich moisturising lather
Clara María V.
Su olor es... OMG.
Lo he usado ahora en verano después de tomar el sol, cuando salía de la ducha para cuidar mi piel, y la verdad que me ha venido muy bien.
Aunque tarda bastante en absorberse...
Isabel M.
I really enjoy the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash, it is so soft and gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh, the scent is really gentle as well and I'll definitely repurchase.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
es bueno, con un precio extremadamente barato para su calidad, me regalaron una botella hace años y desde entonces realmente no me falta jamas en mis productos de aseo, i love it
Harleigh P.
Leicester
This is a really nice body wash as it feels so silky when applying, and afterwards. air leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh afterwards! And a little bit of the product goes a long way!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.