BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

T M.
Love dove products. It make your skin feel nice and soft and moisturize . I get my from dollar General or Walmart.
Hannah A.
Hurley
Keeps the skin feeling smooth, smells great, lathers on thick, but washes off easily, long lasting, very effective!
Angelica b.
I love how the product makes my skin feel so good after every wash and how my skin stays moisturize during the day.
Lupita G.
I love how it makes my skin feel smooth and feel completely clean. I totally love it. It doesn't leave my skin dry
Rayanne C.
Good product. I don't buy it often because I go for more natural products. Its pleasantly Scented and lathers nice
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
I use this everyday. Fair price no film an gentle for skin no harsh chemicals. Smells good leaves you feeling clean
fazeela c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove deep Moisture Body wash in my honest opinion has reactions to my skin. Sorry guys but thats my honest review.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this dove body soap! Keeps my skin so silky soft!! I buy it often , even my boyfriend uses it and loves it.
molly m.
I Love the smell of this body wash! My skins feel refreshed and silkly after I showered! Pleasantly priced too!
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.