BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angela G.
Este jabón es suuuuuperrr sabroso !! Es el que uso a diario al bañarme, es muy espeso, por lo que es súper rendidor, su aroma es súper agradable y suave, lo compro siempre en Walmart y creo que no lo cambiaría !
Andrea L.
Manila
This is my current body wash and I can't get enough of Dove! It softens my skin after a week's use, their advertisments will not fail you. It also smells great even after showering. Definitely a five star product
Jessica S.
Nourishing and smells nice. Left my body feeling soft, it created lots of bubbles. I would use this everyday. It's easy to get hold of, purchased it from boots or Superdrug. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Lathers up really well, feels soft to on the skin, has a lovely scent while not being too over powering. Anytime I haven't moisturised after a bath/shower using this product I haven't felt dry like I normally do.
Laura D.
Portlaoise
Dove is a very good body wash product in my opinion. It's a good value because it's cheap aswell . It's very gentle no rashes after or any thing. No itching after either ,smells very good and would recommend
Nena P.
San Cristóbal de Las Casas
I love this body wash because I really feel that moisturizer my skin and this have an amazing smell, this doesn't irritates my skin so I will keep using until I found another product that loves like this.
Johana A.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE how the finish result of the product. From the shower to after drying, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. It is barely scented but a pleasant odor. I would definitely continue buying this product.
Cameron M.
London
A classic body wash which i cannot live without. i go through at least one of these a moth and cannot recommend enough. its so soothing and gentle on my sensitive skin and the fragrance is just a classic
Marly F.
This is one of my favorite body washes, its soooo moisturizing, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I love using it during the winter to keep my skin soft and hydrated, I definitely recommend it.
yasmin e.
vancouver, BC
With Most of the dove products, they are amazing for dry skin or dry hair. And for someone like me considering their relatively low price I absolutely love them. I recommend this and would buy it again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.