BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Nusha L.
I really recommend this product for anyone with dry skin. it is a very good and cheap price. it is very easy to apply onto your body and wash off. the only thig to watch out for is that it makes the shower surface slippery so make sure to not slip and to wash off any extra product.
Catalina E.
Eu am avut probleme mare cu pielea după ce am folosit un gel de dus abraziv, care mi-a distrus stratul protector al pielii. După tratamente medicamentoase, gelul de dus Dove a fost cel care m-a ajutat. Este un gel emolient, care hidratează pielea foarte bine și miroase plăcut.
Dariela N.
I love all Dove products and this is especially one of my favorites, my skin is very dry and I need products that really moisturize, not only 5 minutes after applying it but throughout the day, the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash does That my skin looks brighter and smoother, moisturizes a lot and makes it look much less dry, I've seen radical changes in the time I've been wearing this, I totally recommend it.
Dayana D.
i love the softness that this product gives my skin, it feels so moisturized, soft and radiant, I can not imagine the bath without t, I just love it, it leaves a soft film of hydration on the skin that keeps it moisturized for hours, leaving a Beautiful shine just love it, it leaves a soft film of hydration on the skin that keeps it moisturized for hours, leaving a Beautiful shine
Monique R.
18 Mount Ida road Robertsham , Johannesburg
dove deep moisture body wash is amazing , this product smells good and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth , its not expensive and they have a verity for all skin times
the smell stays the whole day my boyfriend always complements how good I smell every time I get home after a long day at work
it also leaves a nice smell in the bathroom after you have showered or bathed
Julied O.
Es un jabón líquido de baño súper bueno te deja la piel suavecita, muy hidratada, me duró un buen tiempo la sensación de piel sana e hidratada, sin duda pruébenlo, yo si lo volvería a comprar por tener una buena fórmula y ser de un precio medianamente barato.
Kajal G.
Brampton, ON
I really like this product! The body wash has a very thick consistency. It lathers really well. I was able to feel it hydrate my skin even in the first wash. It left my skin extremely smooth and soft after each use! I got it from Walmart, but I'm sure it can be found in any grocery store. Definitely recommend this product to others, especially for the winter!
Kiesha A.
Love this stuff!!! You end up smelling like dove allllll day and it’s absolutelt wonderful! It leaves your skin clean, smooth and fresh! I always keep this in stock in my plethora of bath products and would recommend others to do so as well. Always great when it’s on sale!
tharsy w.
Oshawa, ON
HAHA I was over at my cousins place for the weekend and thought I'd give this a try, it was definitely a weird product. Had the consistency of a cream which made it feel weird to apply in the shower. Depending on your preferences this product will do the job it just doesn't feel like your typical shower gel Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Chrissie L.
This body wash is creamy and definitely feels like a luxury body wash but I did find that I had to use almost twice as much to wash my entire body which means it will only last half the time. It did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth though!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.