BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Selina T.
Casselman, ON
I have been using Dove soap since I was born. I use it on my face daily with no problems. Nothing makes you feel more fresh than a good Dove body wash :) this stuff saves my dry skin in the winter! 100% recommend!
Ellie-Mai P.
West Bromwich
Excellent brand and love all of Dove's product. No pricey and super affordable, feels like super soft luxury in the the bath, super moisturing but was slightly runny.
Melethron7
Great great for milky feeling and soft skin after showering. Hydrating to the skin and help take away bad skin. A little pricey for the products but I'm overall satisfied since it's a lot of product in a bottle
Andrea L.
Manila
This is my current body wash and I can't get enough of Dove! It softens my skin after a week's use, their advertisments will not fail you. It also smells great even after showering. Definitely a five star product
Vinney W.
Dove's body washes are some of my favourite products. They lather up extremely easily and smell great. My skin doesn't feel stripped after using it like other body washes, but I wish there were more scents to choose from...
Angela G.
Este jabón es suuuuuperrr sabroso !! Es el que uso a diario al bañarme, es muy espeso, por lo que es súper rendidor, su aroma es súper agradable y suave, lo compro siempre en Walmart y creo que no lo cambiaría !
Jessica S.
Nourishing and smells nice. Left my body feeling soft, it created lots of bubbles. I would use this everyday. It's easy to get hold of, purchased it from boots or Superdrug. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Lathers up really well, feels soft to on the skin, has a lovely scent while not being too over powering. Anytime I haven't moisturised after a bath/shower using this product I haven't felt dry like I normally do.
Laura D.
Portlaoise
Dove is a very good body wash product in my opinion. It's a good value because it's cheap aswell . It's very gentle no rashes after or any thing. No itching after either ,smells very good and would recommend
Nena P.
San Cristóbal de Las Casas
I love this body wash because I really feel that moisturizer my skin and this have an amazing smell, this doesn't irritates my skin so I will keep using until I found another product that loves like this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.