BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erica L.
Louisville, OH
Only needed to put it on once and my skin was nice and soft for hours. Feels like silk on your hands. Great product.
Susie J.
Comer
Dove is amazing. I always use this product for not only me but my family. We always have soft skin and smell amazing.
Kitzen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What a great way to wake up... love the lemon verbena..... and the clean feeling. Never can go wrong with this line!
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This is my soap since i was born, its really good and it soften my skin, its affordable and the smell is really nice
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
I love this body wash! It lathers so soft and buttery . Throughout the day my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth.
Chelsea C.
Lockhart, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand that I have a good size stockpile of it! And I plan it make it an even bigger stockpile!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Yes i love it smells so good i even use it on my little girl who is very sensitive and it doesn't break her out at all
Olivia R.
Yesssssssssss. I love these. They are fantastic and cheap and When my legs are super dry I use them as shaving cream.
Desiree M.
I love dove! My skin smells amazing after a shower with this and you don't need to use much a little goes a long way.
Kandy T.
Gilmer
Love this body wash!! Makes my skin so soft! Would definitely use it again. Usually buy all my products at Wal-Mart.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.