BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hayley W.
Edmonton, AB
First off, the packaging is sleek and lovely and the bottle fits nicely on my shower shelf. The scent of this product is both subtle and fresh, and even my boyfriend wanted to try it as it wasn't feminine or masculine... a scent for every-body. This Deep Moisture Body Wash did just that, gave my Canadian Winter skin life again! My skin is soo soft and the rough patches are diminishing with each use. I would highly reccomned this product to anyone as it is gentle on the skin, and works wonders! Thanks to Influenster and Dove for the complimentary bottle, in exchange for my honest review. Thanks for the #giftofgentle  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Lorraine C.
Côte Saint Luc , QC
As someone who has dry skin i was soooooo excited about getting this for free. I have tried Doves other body washes but not this in particular. So ive been using for a week straight and i can tell you that is very moisturizing, it does not leave my skin dry at all like some other body washes. the constancy is very creamy. The smell of it is just very clean, its not an overpowering scent. If you have dry skin or even if you want some extra moisture this is for you !
Janine B.
Clarenville, NL
If you suffer from dry skin, you absolutely need to pick up this body wash! It noticeably improved the dryness of my skin after just one use. The packaging is simple but effective and the scent is light and neutral enough that my boyfriend was able to use it as well. The product itself is creamy and luxurious and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Janine S.
Olds , AB
As an Alberta girl, my skin has been dry and itchy as we have been weathering this EXTRA LONG snap of cold! I have been using @Dove for years and am a
Huge fan of using the Dove the day it got here and made sure everytime I am in the shower my skin is getting a drink of goodness...and it's paid off! I can actually say my skin feels hydrated and smooth after 2 weeks of using it! The smell is also AMAZING!! This will be a staple in my shower from now on, thank you @dove for the #gtiftofgentle!!
Kyla N.
Super creamy lather, which doesn't dry out skin. Great for shaving, or just generally leaving skin soft! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or overly hydrated after showering, and the scent isn't overpowering! That being said, I only gave it three stars because it's meant to be "deeply moisturizing", but I honestly didn't notice too big of a difference in my skins texture after a week or so of daily use. Pretty decent product if you're just after something creamy and soft for the skin and daily use. Not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase it myself, though.
Isela C.
I am a Dove girl and have been for over a decade a a half! Therefore when I received the Dove deep moisture body was you can imagine my excitement! The scent was very subtle yet long lasting and I could smells it throughout the day on my skin. The consistency is very rich, creamy, and thick and a little goes a long way. My favourite part of this body wash is that I can skip the step of applying lotion to my body after my shower for the bodywash itself
Leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. I highly recommend this product!
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Sabreen Q.
Toronto
This is by far my favourite go-to bodywash. I've been purchasing it for over 5 years and love how moisturizing it is! It's especially great in the winter and helps moisturize areas that I'm otherwise lazy to moisturize. The scent is both, refreshing and soothing. I've experimented with other bodywashes throughout the years and none work as well as this. Your skin will feel a difference after one use. Other bodywashes usually have a stronger fragrance but don't do much as far as moisturizing goes. This does both! It's easy to apply, lather and rinse.
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
I absolutely loved the Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash! The smell is amazing and you don’t need a lot, it goes a long way and lathers nicely. My skin felt smoother and softer after just one use. I really like the fact that the wash is sulphate free and paraben free . I would highly recommend Dove’s body wash! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
#complimentary #influenster #influenstervoxbox #influensterca #giftofgentle #dove
Marbri I.
Markham , ON
I loved this body wash!! The smell is really nice even though it’s a neutral version. It moisturised my skin really fast! I’ve always had dry skin but this product helped me end that! Now my skin feels really soft, and I could feel it by the second day I used it. I really recommend it, this is a product that I will keep using!! Oh! Make sure to always use a sponge. I first applied it with my hands and it felt slippery and like it wasn’t cleaning me (if that makes sense), but with a bath sponge is really good. It will also last longer. 😉
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.