BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Yolanda A.
Norcross, GA
Love the way my skin feels when using this product, plus the price is good like to take this when I'm traveling.
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
lisa h.
Madison Heights, VA
This body wash is all you will find in our house. Smells great, suds up nicely and keeps your skin silky smooth.
Jaden M.
Saint Joe, AR
This is great for a body wash. It has a clean scent, but still leaves my skin pretty dry. Have some lotion ready!
Beth Anne C.
Works like a normal body wash. I did not notice any more moisture than usual compared to using other body washes.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this body wash, I get dry skin in the colder months and this keeps my skin nice and moisturized
Stephanie C.
Tucson, Az
Perfect body wash, really great for people who severe dry skin. It cleans and leaves skin soft. Highly recommend
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
That's my favorite. I use it everyday. It's pretty good for who has sensitive skin. Everyone in my house use it.
Shari R.
Inkster, MI
Dove body washes have been a favorite of mine for nearly 10 years now! i love them and will continue to use them!
Tynisha K.
Woodbridge, VA
Skin immediately feels soft and refreshed. I have been able to get by a few days without needing to apply lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.