BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

MOLLY D.
Absolute fave! I love the smell of all the dove shower creams/ washes. I feel clean and moisturised. Some washes that foam too much can dry out the skin but this doesn't. It is always a great price and I highly recommend
Nicola M.
Larne, Antrim
Made my skin very soft from the 1st wash.
Would recommend for sensitive skin, smells really nice and natural. Softness lasts all day.
Bought while on offer wouldnt really buy it unless it was on offer as its expensive.
Mila A.
San Diego
I love that is super affordable and great quality, my skin feels so smooth after I use it and love the smell of it, so It is a good value, the amount of product is alright and I would recommend I bought mine at Costco
Katie Z.
This body wash is amazing! I've tried many different body washes and this is the only one that works for me. It always makes my skin super smooth even after getting out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I love using this in the shower! It's my go to shower wash as it makes my skin feel super soft and moisturised. I have dry skin and I'm so thankful after using it! I would definitely recommend and keep on purchasing.
Maegan R.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my favorite body wash. This body wash smells really great it can smell throughout the day!! Its is very thick and cleanses my body and it won't leave some greasiness on your body unlike other product.
Sunita B.
I love Dove body wash it's great for my skin I have very dry skin it's really moisturising, makes my skin nice and soft. Most body washes makes me itchy so it great for sensitive skin but doesn't have much of a smell
Karen M.
Beautifully scented, nicely packaged. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great packaging looks nice in the shower. Great valise for money as comes in large pump bottle. A little goes a long way. Would recommend.
Ellie-Mai P.
West Bromwich
Excellent brand and love all of Dove's product. No pricey and super affordable, feels like super soft luxury in the the bath, super moisturing but was slightly runny.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Dove soap since I was born. I use it on my face daily with no problems. Nothing makes you feel more fresh than a good Dove body wash :) this stuff saves my dry skin in the winter! 100% recommend!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.