BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mylkia R.
I really love this body wash...I have one at home and one on my extra backpack...it smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. A little bit goes a long way so.
Mila A.
San Diego
I love that is super affordable and great quality, my skin feels so smooth after I use it and love the smell of it, so It is a good value, the amount of product is alright and I would recommend I bought mine at Costco
Karen M.
Beautifully scented, nicely packaged. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great packaging looks nice in the shower. Great valise for money as comes in large pump bottle. A little goes a long way. Would recommend.
Maegan R.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my favorite body wash. This body wash smells really great it can smell throughout the day!! Its is very thick and cleanses my body and it won't leave some greasiness on your body unlike other product.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
I love using this in the shower! It's my go to shower wash as it makes my skin feel super soft and moisturised. I have dry skin and I'm so thankful after using it! I would definitely recommend and keep on purchasing.
Sunita B.
I love Dove body wash it's great for my skin I have very dry skin it's really moisturising, makes my skin nice and soft. Most body washes makes me itchy so it great for sensitive skin but doesn't have much of a smell
Sophie S.
Merseyside, Liverpool
We always use this product in my house, its the most moisturising body wash I have ever used which I love because I have sensitive skin and it makes my skin so soft. You can purchase this product almost everywhere and it's inexpensive.
Zi Leng C.
Klang
Love it! Good at keeping body skin moisturize in the winter as I have dry skin. Nice scent and last long even though been out for very long time. Good price to be affordable by everyone. Would definitely buy again!
annemarie d.
South-Africa
i absolutely ADORE Dove body washes because first of all,it smells like heaven and second,it feels like heaven as well!Such a great product if you like soft and healthy skin!Affordable and easy to come by as well.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using Dove soap since I was born. I use it on my face daily with no problems. Nothing makes you feel more fresh than a good Dove body wash :) this stuff saves my dry skin in the winter! 100% recommend!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.