BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I just love and love using it when I am in the shower but it is a good value not that pricey but you can pick it up at Costco or Shoppers Drug Mart but the scent is to die for and I always repurchase this whenever I go to Costco and I always buy it in 3 because I do run out easily and therefore it's my favourite body wash
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
As always with Dove, it's super moisturising and it smells lovely.  The packaging is simple but effective.  The consistency is lovely and thick, just what you want when you feel that your skin needs a hydration lift.  I'd recommend this product and it's always on offer...so it can be picked up quite cheaply
Cristina B.
Really good body wash. After the shower you always get a really good smell on your body that you would never get with other body wash. The price is worth it and I would definitely buy it again. One thing that I don't like it's that the bottle is too small, and the product runs out pretty quick. The rest of it is amazing!
Agnieszka O.
Aberdeen
I have used this body wash for years now. I tried different ones but I always go back to the Dove one. The body wash leaves my skin moisturised which is great, because sometimes I don't feel like applying a moisturiser after shower. Little goes a long way as it's very foamy and there're various scents to choose from.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does a great job.  It leaves my skin very clean, feeling very moisturized and smelling fresh.  I used it everyday to take care of my aging skin and I will not change it for anything else because it does a great job for my skin.  I will keep using it and I recomend it use, too.  Great price and great product.
Hermaly C.
I only use this product because my mom bought it for me. I ended up having to buy another wash because I honestly didn't like it. At first it was good, but then I noticed that it would leave my skin feeling hot and sticky, as if I hadn't even taken a shower. It even feels too thick, almost lotion like, as you rub it on your body. I wouldn't recommend.
Tracey G.
Uxbridge, Ontario
I never really put much thought into the cleansing products I used. As I age, I am more aware of how my skin is reacting to the years of abuse. Soap was whatever product was on sale.

Over the last 5 or 6 years, I’ve noticed that my left elbow is extremely dry. Dry to the point that if I leave it untreated, the dry skin catches on my clothes. I’ve used different moisturizers over the years (albeit, none faithfully or with any regularity). Lately, it’s been getting worse and I knew I had to commit to caring for it.

I’ve only been using it for two weeks now, but wow! My dry skin has been completely transformed. My skin is no longer dry and cracked. In fact, my skin is repairing itself. It’s not thick and ugly anymore.

My skin does not feel oily after using the product. It feels clean, with no “film” left from the body wash.

I have elegant lady elbows!! I’m a body wash convert … I would highly recommend this product to everyone, not just for problem skin.
Megha S.
Milton Keynes , ['', '', '']
I have to say I’m pretty impressed with this Dove body wash. It was definitely better than I expected. I recently bought it from the local supermarket at a discounted price. It leaves my skin moisturised all day long and like the fact that the smell of this body wash is nice, gentle and not over the top!
Divya T.
Delhi
It's should be a go to for everyone who want a smooth and soft skin. Using harsh bar soaps can really damage the skin without you even noticing it. But if you use this on a regular basis you are good to go without even having to apply body lotion. It not just cleanses but moisturises your body too.✌️😊
Robyn H.
Now I know this product isn't exactly new or the brand of the month but this body wash is my absolute favourite!! I replace this every time it runs out as I love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin after use. I can even smell the fragrance on my skin after towel drying which is a bonus in my books
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.