BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emer M.
St. Clement, Jersey
I love dove products! there so lovely and moisturising! after a shower your skin genuinely does feel smoother! I don't like this smell the best but there are others that smell incredible! good value, I buy it all the time! you get a lot in the bottle as well!
Daneymis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Este gel de baño tiene un olor fabuloso, con poco producto puedes ducharte una y otra vez, el frasco tiene mucho producto y es facil fe encontrar en las tiendas Dove Deep Moisture Body WashDove Beauty Moisture Body Wash
Nicole G.
New Zealand
I really liked the product it make my skin feel great and soft. I use the product everyday every single day. Pros great product cons don't have many cons. The smell of the product last for a while on my skin. YES I would buy it again for sure
Jasmina Z.
This is a very thick product which gives the best foam ever if it is used with a sponge or a bath scrunchie. The skind after it feels very nourished and pampered. Availability is also great, I get mine from the local drug store.
Bethany R.
I gave this score because this product is a good, it makes your skin feel really soft and smells lovely. It's gentle on the skin. this is a good affordable drugstore product and is not pricey as it lasts. I would recommend to others and purchase again.
Karolina A.
I love dove products. They are very good for me. He fulfills what he promises !!! For example, leave the skin more moisturized, smooth and has a touch of freshness and care.
Nombulelo K.
I like the product but I don't enjoy how short lasting the fragrance is compared to other shower gels. The pros are that the bottle is quite big so it lasts for a few months and the cons are that after 20 minutes you don't smell like dove anymore. I wouldn't recommend this product
Dalia T.
It works amazingly as a moisturizer, so if you have dry skin I would absolutely recommend it. But for oily or normal skin, it's a little too creamy and nourishing. The smell tho is pretty neutral, so after using it, you really feel clean
Heather R.
St John's, NL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great body wash that you can't go wrong with. It lathers up very nicely and leaves your skin feeling very soft. I prefer the fruit scented ones over the original.
Hosna B.
I really love this body wash. It's really good for people with dry skin. It leaves my skin moisturized and smells amazing! It's my go to body wash! I have recommended it to my family and they also love it. I would really recommend it!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.