BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
Great product. Leaves me feeling refreshed after a shower and my skin is super soft. Love love DOVE no matter what.
Kim F.
This body wash leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. A must use in my house. They have a ton of scent varieties.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all the dove products but the extreme moisture one is my favorite due to having super dry skin.
Shannon W.
Bronx, NY
I love the facts that this is travel size and I can take it about anywhere I go to be honest I actually love this
Jannet B.
Wonderful body wash. It leaves my skin very soft and has a toned down scent which is great. It feels moisturizing
Sierra H.
Longview, WA
Smells clean, lasts a long time, and it's not drying like a lot of body washes out there. A good basic body wash
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Eu tenho um desse comprei a pouco temto ainda estou testando mais ja usei o sabone que é maravilhoso para a pele
Angie D.
New Orleans, LA
Moisturizing so doesn't dry out skin, even in the harshest water. Lathers up nicely and leaves skin feeling soft.
Bradi J.
Blaine, MN
I have really dry skin and this body wash keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day...plus it smells amazing!
Angela P.
Middleville, MI
It makes my skin feel soft and smells great. I would recommend it to anyone to use. They wouldlove this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.