BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Fatima F.
I love this body wash, it is very moisturizing and perfect for my dry skin, I love the original scent too, it is so soft and comfortable to smell. I buy this almost monthly in my grocery shopping. the price and size is perfect and I would buy again for sure.
Tamar L.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Can we just discuss how amazing it smells? The smell is great and I love the way the aroma fills my bathroom as I shower and use this product! It makes my skin feel super soothed and moisturized and I absolutely adore it! I need to restock asap because I am currently running out!
Pablo R.
Valladolid
i love this body milk it is so hydrating and it gives me the hydration my body needs, i bought it online and i'm happy with the purchase, it is so gentle, the scent of this product is strong but I like it, i'm buying it another time because i like it so much
Paula G.
This is a great product my whole family use this. this one is a holy grail product for us because it does what it says it kept our skin moisturized even softer like baby skin love this and will surely repurchase. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Natalia M.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
I love this product. It's so moisturising and gentle so it doesn't irritate the skin at all. It smells beautiful and is the worth the price. It's a creamy texture but so silky and glides on so smooth. I would definitely recommend it if you have dry skin
Lauryn B.
Maryhill, Glasgow
Really feels so creamy. Amazing for my sensitive, eczema prone skin. Brings it back from the brink when my skin looks to be on the turn towards the dry side, and keeps it perfectly moisturised on the good days too! Also the shea version smells AMAZING
I've been using this every other day for 3 weeks now and I love how the scent isn't that strong but it makes you feel really good and makes the shower a little bit better. It makes my skin smooth and it never made my skin dry. I would recommend this.
Jaye D.
Kemptville , ON
Totally obsessed with this product ..got two of my friends hooked on it also :) I always buy it on sale when it goes on sale at shoppers drug mart but if I ever ran out which I won't I would still buy it ! Seriously try it you won't be disappointed!
Emer M.
Rue Du Maupertuis, St Clement
I love dove products! there so lovely and moisturising! after a shower your skin genuinely does feel smoother! I don't like this smell the best but there are others that smell incredible! good value, I buy it all the time! you get a lot in the bottle as well!
Nicole G.
New Zealand
I really liked the product it make my skin feel great and soft. I use the product everyday every single day. Pros great product cons don't have many cons. The smell of the product last for a while on my skin. YES I would buy it again for sure
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.