BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea B.
Great for sensitive skin, smells awesome and doesn't over dry my skin. Also great price for the amount you receive
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
I love any Dove product. Great for the whole family, gets you cleans, leaves you fresh and moisturized all at once.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to use Dove because I have very sensitive skin. And it works so well. No problems and I smell good as well.
Katie G.
Clifton Heights, PA
Love dove products smell great and they leave my skin felling smooth and hydrated. I usually use the Scent Vanilla
Sharon G.
This bath soap is so moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after i use this in the shower. Best dove product ever
Jordan H.
Auburn, WA
Great for traveling and not needing to rely on hotel body wash because not meant for sensitive skin, smells lovely
Jodie E.
I really liked this one and I was very happy after I used it cause it made my skin really soft and it smelled good
Grace P.
Smells very clean and is great for all skin types, really enjoy this product. Good price for the product and value.
Angelica b.
I love how the product makes my skin feel so good after every wash and how my skin stays moisturize during the day.
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
I use this in all different scents. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing without leaving a greasy feel.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.