BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This product is probably my favorite body wash on the market, super cheap and affordable!
It has a nice clean scent to it, bubbles the perfect amount, & I can shave my legs with it without needing to use shaving cream! The razor just glides right on my skin
The scent, I'm not kidding you, lasts all day long, I love it
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to body wash especially in the dry winter months. I love to pair this with any in shower moisturizer. I got mine from Walmart but it's super accessible and I've seen it at several different stores. I love how it really helps keep my skin super hydrated!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to have.  Very moisturizing  only problem with that is it makes the bathtub slippery after each use.  Pleasant scent - makes me feel clean when I smell it.  Gentle on skin.  Lathers nicely.  Would buy again.  Great to use during the winter months or when feeling dry.
Abby E.
I just love the whole line Dove has put out! Not only are their products fantastic but they support every body type and stand by real women of every shape and size and color.

Their products are great for every skin type but this one in particular is great for winter time when that harsh winter air is terrible on the skin.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Devin R.
Four weeks ago I fractured my lower back so I had a lot of trouble applying moisturizer to my legs & back. Now that I have some mobility back I took the Dove Body Wash Challenge and I am quite impressed. The fresh, clean scent is very appealing and I only had to use a dollop to get tons of lather. My skin feels so much better already (especially my legs) - this being after only one use. Thank you so much for a product that actually does what it says!
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA
Excellent wash and moisture body wash  ... comes now in a variety of scent that will appease the populous.  Great for combatting the winter's dryness and ashiness.  I use it years round, especially as a back wash.  Certainly, upped the game in clean without drying out the skin ...
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
The smell... OMG, I love it. Dove does an amazing job with all of their body washes. This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft to the point where I don't have to lotion afterwards if I didn't want to. For what this product does you would think the price would but expensive, but not at all. Very affordable!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.