BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie D.
Garwood, NJ
I love the clean feeling I get when I used this body wash.. However I wish the body wash smelled more like the bar soap. I love the bar soap's smell but hate the mess it leaves in my shower.
Vanessa S.
Union, NJ
I felt that it was an average body wash. I originally bought it because of its deep moisture properties, but didn't notice that it made my skin any softer then usual. The scent was pleasant.
Aidevo O.
Newark, NJ
I got it from my schools campus store because I ran out of my bath and body works. My skin feels really smooth after the shower. It is very affordable. It doesn't leave your skin feeing dry.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I always enjoy using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. The smell isn't overpowering like some other brands of body creams and washes. It's nice and light.
Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I personally love the way dove smell.when you wash it off it always feel like their layer of lotion on you.dove can be a little harsh on you're skin and dry it out I think the price is fair
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Donicia J.
I love this body wash have my skin feeling silky smooth and feel so refreshed and I use it at every bath time got it from walmart I recommend this product and glad it's on the winners list
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Left my skin feeling great! Nice and smooth with no residue. Gentle for my sensitive skin with a nice mild smell, not too overpowering. Bought mine at Walmart. Would definitely buy again!
Dessaray H.
Manlius, NY
Moisturizing, doesn't leave a residue, and I don't have to use too much product to get a good lather. However, I don't really like the scent as much as some other body washes I have used.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.