BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mary V.
I love Dove products! This body wash makes your skin feel silky soft and it goes on easy. It washes off nice and you just feel good about using it. There's no residue or stickiness. I like that it moisturizes my skin too. I need that a lot especially in the winter.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I will ALWAYS repurchase this! I bought this years ago and will continue to buy over and over again. Has a beautiful lightweight scent that isn't too overpowering; lathers very easily; and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. I absolutely love this.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
This is my go-to body wash.  I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue  using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.  It's gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after I use it in the shower. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah S.
Etters
I love Dove soap but it's so expensive for soap. I don't think its really any different than regular body soap but it depends on your skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin its much nicer than cheaper brand soap For regular skin its not really worth the price.
Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Not something I use often. More of a splurge item for me! But it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's smells good and it's long lasting! I usually buy it st target or the big bottle when I shop at Costco. I do occasionally buy it again. But not often!
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
Dove body wash is seriously my favorite! It smells amazing, cleans without leaving behind residue and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! The only body wash I have in my shower. Even got my boyfriend hooked on it because his body washes were giving him dry skin!
Eduardo G.
Works well and smells good. The smell lasted over 6 hours which is perfect for me . You can buy it at Target or Walgreens . The scent isn’t to strong or to low where you can barely smell it . You mostly buy it anywhere
Heather L.
I love Dove products. The price is greats, the moisture it locks into my skin never fails, and I always feel fantastic leaving the shower. The scent isn't bad either- it's that perfect blend of clean and fresh you want without smelling like you used soap -soap.
Jacqueline C.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like the scent it smells very clean and it makes my skin feel very clean and moisturized. The texture of the soap works very well with my dry skin.
Jamie M.
Plain dove soap ! Love this, I break out a little at times and this clears it right up quick! It's a nice thick products- a lil bit goes a long way and I'm not sure how much I'll need but you can always start Out with a little and always add more to as you go !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.