BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

LaQuishia M.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very gentle on my skin and smells really good. Lathers really good! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The price is decent ($5 at my Wal-Mart). Can't wait to try other fragrances.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got my free sample from exactly.com . I love all this dove special their body wash!! It deeply moisturizing and makes your body feel refreshed. This is my go to body wash. This is a repeat buy at my house. And have recommend it to several friends already!
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have EXTREAMLY dry skin. And this is the only stuff that actually helps without making it worse. For the price it last a while, and I can stress how great it is.
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
this body was is amazing it leaves your skin feeling great especially with dry skin. I like the the scent also it relaxing & the it isn't that pricey . this is one of my top body washes to use. It lasts me like a month using the body wash everyday . I would really recommend this product !
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
amy s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
This is the one of the best body wash' I have tried! It really does leave your skin so soft and healthy. It is a neutral smell which I like and is easier on the skin than the scented ones. It is pricey but if you're willing to pay, than I definitely would!
Danielle S.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dry skin and now, after finding and using this, I hardly ever have to put lotion on! My skin is always soft, smooth, and I like that the scent lingers on my skin so not only does my skin feel good but I smell good too!
jomary c.
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this everyday. It's so creamy and leaves my skin so soft after the shower. It's great for dry skin. The fact that it is very creamy, it is able to break through your dry skin and after a few days of use you will start to notice a difference.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.