BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lauren P.
AMAZING! If you have dry skin use this for a week and you will see improvement. Ive always had dry skin on my shins for some reason and using this has improved it so much. The Dove gets a good lather on it and just glides on, its like a wee pamper session every time i shower now!
Kerryn M.
This has become one of my favorites so far. It is a gentle product and I love it. It is at such a great value for everybody to get, I use this product quite often and I would recommend it to anybody else who's looking for that smooth feeling.
Alejandra P.
Barcelona
I adore this product! The smell, the packaging is all perfect! The first thing is the smell when I wash its like I took 6 shower. The packaging is very classic and elegant I really like the color. The texture is quiet thick but wants you start scrubbing bobbles start popping
Meggan B.
I have a realy sensitive skin so it make difficult to found a good body wash who moisturize. This is the first one that I try and since I can't pass over it. When I use it the creamy texture make it feel so hydrating. He leave a realy soft skin. For sure i recommend ! :)
Kristiina R.
One of the best body washes I have used so far. Gives a moisturising gentle protection to my skin. Also it has very pleasant smell, not too chemically smelling. I use it almost every time I shower. Defenitly use it again next time. I would probably buy it again.
Angie R.
Woodbridge , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this in my shower right now love love love it!! the smell is great my skin is so soft and fresh after using this, i dont get irritated either after using it i have sensitive skin. I find the smell lasts a long time i would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Classic and clean. Perfect words to describe this body wash. It's also super moisturizing in all the right ways. It almost feels like milk for your skin! Dove body soap is one of my favourites
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Super hidratante. Para consentir la piel que más q la línea dove, su delicada textura y cremosidad son geniales para aplicar en tu piel además el olor tan rico q tiene y te deja la piel oliendo divino amo dove... Una línea pensada para la delicadeza de la mujer!!
chantelle r.
st.thomas
this is the best body was i have ever used, it makes my skin feels so soft and silky and moisturized. i use when when i shower in the morning and when i shower in the nights. its thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. one bottle will last you for a month.
sarah s.
I have this it is really gently on your skin and smells like a gentle a really gentle fragrance. I think the price reflects the quality, my son can even use this and he has sensitive skin.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.