BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Falonne F.
Ottawa , ON
Let me tell you about my bestie Dove :) 5 years of commitment and still going strong!! Lol

This is literally the only soap I will be using for the rest of my life. It smells supper good, moisturizes, and makes your skin soo smooth. On top of all that, its very affordable!
Kristiina R.
One of the best body washes I have used so far. Gives a moisturising gentle protection to my skin. Also it has very pleasant smell, not too chemically smelling. I use it almost every time I shower. Defenitly use it again next time. I would probably buy it again.
Erica B.
Very moisturizing on the skin. It leave a really nice feel to leave my skin feeling nice & clean. With a nice fragrance to it. Really been liking this product lately. But don't really like the packaging. 👎🏽 👀 but don't mind it at all
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this in my shower right now love love love it!! the smell is great my skin is so soft and fresh after using this, i dont get irritated either after using it i have sensitive skin. I find the smell lasts a long time i would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic and clean. Perfect words to describe this body wash. It's also super moisturizing in all the right ways. It almost feels like milk for your skin! Dove body soap is one of my favourites
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body washes are my favorites. Dove has also always been the favorite soap brand of my mom, so she was always buying this when I was a little boy. As a teenager, I requested her to buy me the same Dove body washes she used, so she bought them bulk. Later with roomates, girls with us bought the same Dove body washes for guys and girls in the room, and everyone was really happy with this.
Nowadays, I still use and love their body washes.  It lathers really well with a small amount of it. I'm a guy, and personally, I prefer Dove Deep Moisture and Go Fresh body washes than Men's line. They are more creamy, refreshing, and moisturizing. I also love the nice clean soapy and sweety smell, which I really prefer instead of classic men's body washes scents. It lasts on the skin few hours after shower and I really like this. I always have 2 or 3 different big bottles in my shower. I use them twice a day. A definitely must have for both genders.
sarah s.
I have this it is really gently on your skin and smells like a gentle a really gentle fragrance. I think the price reflects the quality, my son can even use this and he has sensitive skin.
chantelle r.
st.thomas
this is the best body was i have ever used, it makes my skin feels so soft and silky and moisturized. i use when when i shower in the morning and when i shower in the nights. its thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. one bottle will last you for a month.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super hidratante. Para consentir la piel que más q la línea dove, su delicada textura y cremosidad son geniales para aplicar en tu piel además el olor tan rico q tiene y te deja la piel oliendo divino amo dove... Una línea pensada para la delicadeza de la mujer!!
Pablo R.
Valladolid
i love this body milk it is so hydrating and it gives me the hydration my body needs, i bought it online and i'm happy with the purchase, it is so gentle, the scent of this product is strong but I like it, i'm buying it another time because i like it so much
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.