BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
Madison E.
United States
THIS IS THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE!!! IT IS SO GOOD AND MAKES MY SKIN FEEL SOOOOO SOFT. IT SMELLS SO FRESH I LOVE IT!!!
Christina R.
Cuero, TX
This is a great body wash!! It works great for a all types of skin. I picked it up at my local Wal-Mart always.
Marissa M.
Wyoming, MI
I began using this a week ago, I have yet to see any long lasting impression but none the less, I'm still loving it!
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is my go to in winter time it leaves my skin so soft and smooth I love it it smells amazing I love it
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! It's perfect for sensitive skin, as well.
Margarita A.
This is just like the bar.
Love how refreshing it leaves my body.
Differnet scents aswell.
You can find it anywhere !
Gabriela G.
Woodlake, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it.
It leaves my skin nice and smooth.
Im already on my 5th one.
It's so gentle on my skin
Love the dove brand.
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Stefanie M.
Staunton, VA
This feels great going on the skin. I felt clean without feeling like I had stripped my skin. The scent was fabulous.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.