BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

LEAR19371  Darvis A.
I use it for when I return from the beach. Its main ingredient is that it contains cream and that is divine and careful for the skin because it protects it from the mistreatment of the sun. I recommend it with propriety
Leslie A.
Dove is a well-known brand specialized skin care and use most of its products since they leave my skin moisturized and soft, soaps especially those that have milk make my skin much fresher and softer, provided that I have the opportunity to buy it I do it as it is one of the products that would not change for anything in the world.
Abbi F.
Edinburgh , Midlothian
I love using Dove products for areas I shave my body as it's nothing scented or artificial that may irritate the shaving process. I always use this to shave with & after I shave it leaves me skin so smooth & soft. I would recommend this way to use this as I've been doing this for years. Very recommended for sensitive skin too!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser.

It has the typical reknowned Dove scent that I grew up with - it is good to know some things have not changed after all of these years!

A VERY little amount is required in order for it to take full effect. I pour a few inches of cleanser onto my loofah, and within a few scrubs, my loofah and body are full of light fluffy suds. I tend not to feel clean unless there are plenty of soap suds - and Dove does not disappoint.

It rinses off easily, and after drying off, my normally dry winter skin requires moisturizing - I have not felt the need to use moisturizer since I started using this body wash!

The scent also does not linger on my skin, which is nice, as I work in a scent free environment.

I would definitely recommend this - the bottle will last me for quite awhile!

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Scotland
As always with Dove, it's super moisturising and it smells lovely.  The packaging is simple but effective.  The consistency is lovely and thick, just what you want when you feel that your skin needs a hydration lift.  I'd recommend this product and it's always on offer...so it can be picked up quite cheaply
I just love and love using it when I am in the shower but it is a good value not that pricey but you can pick it up at Costco or Shoppers Drug Mart but the scent is to die for and I always repurchase this whenever I go to Costco and I always buy it in 3 because I do run out easily and therefore it's my favourite body wash
Cristina B.
Really good body wash. After the shower you always get a really good smell on your body that you would never get with other body wash. The price is worth it and I would definitely buy it again. One thing that I don't like it's that the bottle is too small, and the product runs out pretty quick. The rest of it is amazing!
Agnieszka O.
Aberdeen
I have used this body wash for years now. I tried different ones but I always go back to the Dove one. The body wash leaves my skin moisturised which is great, because sometimes I don't feel like applying a moisturiser after shower. Little goes a long way as it's very foamy and there're various scents to choose from.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
It does a great job.  It leaves my skin very clean, feeling very moisturized and smelling fresh.  I used it everyday to take care of my aging skin and I will not change it for anything else because it does a great job for my skin.  I will keep using it and I recomend it use, too.  Great price and great product.
Hermaly C.
I only use this product because my mom bought it for me. I ended up having to buy another wash because I honestly didn't like it. At first it was good, but then I noticed that it would leave my skin feeling hot and sticky, as if I hadn't even taken a shower. It even feels too thick, almost lotion like, as you rub it on your body. I wouldn't recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.