BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nusha L.
I really recommend this product for anyone with dry skin. it is a very good and cheap price. it is very easy to apply onto your body and wash off. the only thig to watch out for is that it makes the shower surface slippery so make sure to not slip and to wash off any extra product.
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Eu am avut probleme mare cu pielea după ce am folosit un gel de dus abraziv, care mi-a distrus stratul protector al pielii. După tratamente medicamentoase, gelul de dus Dove a fost cel care m-a ajutat. Este un gel emolient, care hidratează pielea foarte bine și miroase plăcut.
Monique R.
18 Mount Ida road Robertsham , Johannesburg
dove deep moisture body wash is amazing , this product smells good and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth , its not expensive and they have a verity for all skin times
the smell stays the whole day my boyfriend always complements how good I smell every time I get home after a long day at work
it also leaves a nice smell in the bathroom after you have showered or bathed
Dayana D.
i love the softness that this product gives my skin, it feels so moisturized, soft and radiant, I can not imagine the bath without t, I just love it, it leaves a soft film of hydration on the skin that keeps it moisturized for hours, leaving a Beautiful shine just love it, it leaves a soft film of hydration on the skin that keeps it moisturized for hours, leaving a Beautiful shine
Dariela N.
I love all Dove products and this is especially one of my favorites, my skin is very dry and I need products that really moisturize, not only 5 minutes after applying it but throughout the day, the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash does That my skin looks brighter and smoother, moisturizes a lot and makes it look much less dry, I've seen radical changes in the time I've been wearing this, I totally recommend it.
Julied O.
Morelia
Es un jabón líquido de baño súper bueno te deja la piel suavecita, muy hidratada, me duró un buen tiempo la sensación de piel sana e hidratada, sin duda pruébenlo, yo si lo volvería a comprar por tener una buena fórmula y ser de un precio medianamente barato.
Lisa J.
There is a very nice scent to this product and it's definitely very relaxing. However the formula is so thick that I found it way too uncomfortable, I felt like it was difficult to get all the product off and it was just too thick for my liking to be honest
tharsy w.
Scarborough, ON
HAHA I was over at my cousins place for the weekend and thought I'd give this a try, it was definitely a weird product. Had the consistency of a cream which made it feel weird to apply in the shower. Depending on your preferences this product will do the job it just doesn't feel like your typical shower gel Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Sarah B.
This was recommended to me by a friend and I have never looked back since using it. I suffer sometimes with really dry skin especially on my legs and this Body wash helps to re-hydrate my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth after use. I would highly recommend this if you have sensitive and dry skin and need to put some moisture back into it.
Chrissie L.
This body wash is creamy and definitely feels like a luxury body wash but I did find that I had to use almost twice as much to wash my entire body which means it will only last half the time. It did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth though!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.