BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Bex H.
Melksham, Melksham
I get really dry skin on my body because of my eczema, so this moisturisingbody wash is great for me and despite is being highly perfumed (it smells amazing!) It doesn't irritate my skin! Definitely recommend as it foams up so nicely and is inexpensive!
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
Love this. I use this daily and have done for years. Find it very concentrated yet gentle on the skin. Love the scent. Which they would come up with new scents. Maybe seasonal? Would buy again. Will recommend.
Emily F.
lancashire
This body was is super nourishing and the smell is not to strong but it’s a nice clean smell and it feels really nice and the skin and makes you feel super clean and gives a nice refreshing clean smell
Adrianne C.
Brossard
In my opinion dove is one of the only products that really represents women and takes care of them. This product is soft on the skin and leaves a refreshing smell at the end.
Betty o.
sheffield
I still feel dirty even after loafing in it and it's not long lasting at all you might feel soft in the shower but once you get dry you feel like sand paper . Just horrible
Georgina A.
This Dove body moisturizer gel combines NutriumMoisture with mild cleansers to help your skin retain its natural moisture. The nutritious formula and care makes Dove Moisture Body Wash is excellent. I recommend it 100%
Karla G.
wicklow
With the fragrance of Dove that we've all come to know, this body wash is a regular in my bathroom buys. I've branched out in to their new fragrances but I'm always happy to use this. A little goes a long way and it works up in to a lovely lather, leaving your skin smelling fresh, clean and soft
Molly B.
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a fabulous product that leaves your skin feeling great!! I use this this product frequently and it helps a lot with my dry skin. Allows my skin to stay moisturised and nourish throughout the day, will most definitely purchasing this product again. :)
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
I love this soap..  it is incredibly creamy and moisturizing.  This is my body wash of choice for the winter when my skin gets super dried out. I do wish that it came in more fresh, fruity scents though.. Dove usually leans towards more sweet scented which aren't necessarily my fav.
Maria Francina J.
Bangalore
I SWEAR by this body wash. I have been using it for over a decade now. I have tried sooo many shower creams n gels but I always keep going back to this one. I love the way it makes my skin feel. it hydrates the skin well enough and the fragrance is not overpowering and lingers for a while.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.