BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Puisque je connaît pas les autres je vote pour dove d une part et pour d autre c est vraiment la meilleur très hydratante et j adoooore son joli parfun exceptionnel ❤
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
This is obvs my all time fave thing to have in the shower I purchased this at a local drugstore and it smells so fresh and is like a body lotion because it leaves your skin soft and moisturised !!
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, NL
I love this regular scented dove but would rather the fruity/flower scents more. I've always used dove because it's what my mom always used & bought for us when we grew up in her house.
Takoua k.
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I love it!!! I've been using it for 2 years now. It smells sooo goood and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's a little expensive, but it worth its price!
Szonja S.
Simple but amazing.
All  I can say about this product is that it smells goergous and the packaging is simple but nice! I love it! The texture is simple but good! I think this is gonna be my favourite body wash ever!
Aaushi K.
Four weeks ago I fractured my lower back so I had a lot of trouble applying moisturizer to my legs & back. Now that I have some mobility back I took the Dove Body Wash Challenge and I am quite impressed. The fresh, clean scent is very appealing and I only had to use a dollop to get tons of lather. My skin feels so much better already (especially my legs) - this being after only one use. Thank you so much for a product that actually does what it says! It is highly nourishing, moisturising and hydrating. As a result I loved it and would absolutely recommend it for all skin types and it is almost a miracle for those people like me with dry and sensitive skin. Overall I am very pleased with this product.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
There's something very luxurious about this body wash and I have to say it's fast become my favorite. It lathers up really well, so when I use the same amount as I usually do on my body puff, it has tons of bubbles!

By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. I dislike a lot of smells and am quite sensitive to them and I honestly could tell you what the smell is, but it's divine. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that. My husband complimented me immediately hehe.

It wasn't a surprised when it left my skin extremely soft and nourished either, Dove has made it their business over many years to know how to take care of skin and I've never had a bad experience thus far with one of their washes or soaps.

I will say, however, this is hands down the best experience I've had and my new favorite body wash!

Pros:
- Lathers well.
-Smells heavenly.
- Smell fades to simple 'clean' making it a great shower gel for those who are scent sensitive or don't like a perfumey smell.
- Skin left soft and healthy afterwards, so great for daily use.

Cons:
- None!

----------------------------------
Alexander B.
Dove body washes are my favorites. It lathers really well with a small amount of it. I'm a guy, and personally, I prefer Dove Deep Moisture and Go Fresh body washes than Men's line. This is what I have always used since I'm young. They are more creamy, refreshing, and moisturizing. I also love the nice clean soapy and sweety smell, which I really prefer instead of classic men's body washes scents. It lasts on the skin few hours after shower and I really like this. I always have 2 or 3 different big bottles in my shower. I use them twice a day. A definitely must have for both genders.
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
I love this body wash it leaves you body so soft and smooth. I really enjoy the whole line they have with body washes they all smell amazing and seem to last a long time because a little goes a long way. I recommend his product to anyone that wants their skin to feel silky soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.