BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jesseca H.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this product and how it leaves my skin feeling and smelling. Thank you dove keep up the great products
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have really dry skin and so I have to be selective when deciding on body washes. This one leaves me clean and hydrated.
Adrianna H.
Great bodywash especially if you have sensitive skin. It isnt really scented but it does leave skin feeling pretty good.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Love dove body wash! I use this all the time and love the smell and how it makes my skin feel... i recommend for anyone.
Irene K.
Bellevue, WA
This body wash left my skin feeling soft and clean. It was nice and creamy and didn't have a strong smell which I liked.
Amber C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash is great! It didn't dry my skin out like a lot of products I've used. It also has a light but fresh scent.
Dee M.
All of dove products are the best! I recommend it more than any other brand I've ever used ! It never fails to impress me
Judith J.
Casey, IL
Its a great body wash doesn't dry your skin out and great scents for the price, its scent last for a lot longer than some
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.