BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my staple body wash products that I always got to have in stock. It smells great and leaves my skin moisturized. The body wash itself is a bit creamy too. I'd recommend this if you're someone like me who's not a regular at putting on lotion every after bath. Your skin won't feel dry after showering with this.
hatice 💎.
Almere buiten , gentiaan pad 10 (my house Adress)
Its normal iT smels good but the good smel goed realy fast away for me. I bought iT at the drugstore for I think €3,50,- I think. The smel is so good you can choos different smels. I used iT everyday! But what I Said the smel Goes realy fast away what i dont Like but iT makes my body smooth. And thats good ⭐️
Massiel R.
Coloncito
I love dove soaps and this cream bath is spectacular, leaves your skin soft and moisturized from the first application and is that as its composition has moisturizing cream, the pial is always kept hydrated is fabulous, I personally love it
Maisie C.
Cheshier
OMG!!! this is truly wonderful. Nobody like the fact they have to moisturise after getting of a shower, when it's freezing cold. This seriously stops all that. The soap Cleans the body leaving it smelling nice while also locking in moisture. By using this soap you no longer have to moisturise after.
Kimberly L.
This body wash is my favorite of all time and I will continue to use it because it works well and smells really good. It was pretty inexpensive and they carry it at most places like supermarkets and drugstores. I know it's not the intended purpose, but I use this to clean my beauty sponges and it gets the foundation out better than anything else I've tried. I love it and it makes my sponges go back to their original color
Erika M.
av. escuintla lote 11-71 "A" col. santa luisa zona 6

I am very impressed by Dove Deep Body Wash. I have dry skin and when winter comes, it is almost unbearable due to itching and dryness. I really like the creams always so light and to my surprise it worked very well, my skin does not dry after my shower, even when I forget to put on body cream.
Melouk M.
oran

I love this product so much. Not only does it moisturize so good that I do not have to moisturize separately, the smells are amazing. This one, as well as the green one (sorry, I don't know the names). But everyone compliments me of how I smell. I wouldn't need a separate perfume either!
Marwa A.
This is a very smooth bodywash has no affect on the skin I bought it from boots and picked it out as it smelt amazing the good things about it are that it's smooth it makes the skin soft and clean doesn't leave an itch bad things about it are NON unless you have cuts on your body your fine
Nusha L.
I really recommend this product for anyone with dry skin. it is a very good and cheap price. it is very easy to apply onto your body and wash off. the only thig to watch out for is that it makes the shower surface slippery so make sure to not slip and to wash off any extra product.
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Eu am avut probleme mare cu pielea după ce am folosit un gel de dus abraziv, care mi-a distrus stratul protector al pielii. După tratamente medicamentoase, gelul de dus Dove a fost cel care m-a ajutat. Este un gel emolient, care hidratează pielea foarte bine și miroase plăcut.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.