BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ameni c.
Gabes
i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this body wash! This product is perfect for people who are very busy and don't have time to sit and moisturise on a morning after having a shower. It is something that has always bothered me. Feeling like I don't have time to moisturise and then wait for it to try. I bought this as I saw an advert that showed it being used as an alternative to moisturising. It works perfectly! It makes your skin feel really soft and you feel really clean at the same time. So not only does it wash but it leaves your skin completely moisturised. I rarely use anything else for body wash in the shower now, this totally won me over
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
There's something very luxurious about this body wash and I have to say it's fast become my favorite. It lathers up really well, so when I use the same amount as I usually do on my body puff, it has tons of bubbles!

By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. I dislike a lot of smells and am quite sensitive to them and I honestly could tell you what the smell is, but it's divine. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that. My husband complimented me immediately hehe.

It wasn't a surprised when it left my skin extremely soft and nourished either, Dove has made it their business over many years to know how to take care of skin and I've never had a bad experience thus far with one of their washes or soaps.

I will say, however, this is hands down the best experience I've had and my new favorite body wash!

Pros:
- Lathers well.
-Smells heavenly.
- Smell fades to simple 'clean' making it a great shower gel for those who are scent sensitive or don't like a perfumey smell.
- Skin left soft and healthy afterwards, so great for daily use.

Cons:
- None!

----------------------------------
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
I love this body wash it leaves you body so soft and smooth. I really enjoy the whole line they have with body washes they all smell amazing and seem to last a long time because a little goes a long way. I recommend his product to anyone that wants their skin to feel silky soft.
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best body wash I've tried, hydrates the skin leaving it soft, with exquisite scent, excellent for skin hygiene at the time of the bath ... It is foamy and does not need much of the product to generate foam, Is super-efficient and with the right price in relation to the quality of the product
Lubna H.
Berchem
I saw this at evil empire about 2 weeks ago. I picked up the cucumber. I really can’t get on board with it as a shower product. I tried it, and for me I like the lather of shower gel or bar soap. I felt like I was endlessly going for the pump in the shower. Way too much trouble . So, i decided to use it as a hand soap. More moisturizing than the foaming hand washes from B&BW! Sorry, B&BW. So, it did not go to waste. It’s a good product none the less.
Ashly P.
First of all i have this kind of skin disease that after i shower my skin gets really itchy so what i do is after i shower i put on a lotion right away. Then i tried to use this product and it works so good with my skin!! It feels like I'm putting on lotion while in the shower. I feel so amazed by this product plus it keeps the itchyness away :)
Kylie D.
I would honestly say this amazing body wash leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have really dry sensitive skin and i have tried many products that just leave my still feeling dry after I have used them. I would seriously recommend this if you do have dry skin And even after just one wash its nice and soft and not dry.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my staple body wash products that I always got to have in stock. It smells great and leaves my skin moisturized. The body wash itself is a bit creamy too. I'd recommend this if you're someone like me who's not a regular at putting on lotion every after bath. Your skin won't feel dry after showering with this.
hatice 💎.
Almere buiten , gentiaan pad 10 (my house Adress)
Its normal iT smels good but the good smel goed realy fast away for me. I bought iT at the drugstore for I think €3,50,- I think. The smel is so good you can choos different smels. I used iT everyday! But what I Said the smel Goes realy fast away what i dont Like but iT makes my body smooth. And thats good ⭐️
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.