BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Falonne F.
Ottawa , ON
Let me tell you about my bestie Dove :) 5 years of commitment and still going strong!! Lol

This is literally the only soap I will be using for the rest of my life. It smells supper good, moisturizes, and makes your skin soo smooth. On top of all that, its very affordable!
makeupp b.
 This  product  I use  is the best it clean ur skin  and leave  ur skin so soft  and smells  good
II.use it when I  finish the bottle  every month
The price tag of the product  very good deal
Yes it's long lasting
I recommend for you
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, ['', 'QC', '']
This product is a must in my shower. I love it on my children of all ages and for myself. This is the only brand of soap that we use. You never have a dry feeling after washing with dove.
morg🙋🌸 M.
Amherst, NS
Smells good and makes me feel really clean. Love using dove body wash. Pros is it smells good and makes me feel good. It is very gentle on all skin types. The scent is a very clean smelling scent, no harsh smell. I would recommend to anyone as it is worth it
Fatima F.
I love this body wash, it is very moisturizing and perfect for my dry skin, I love the original scent too, it is so soft and comfortable to smell. I buy this almost monthly in my grocery shopping. the price and size is perfect and I would buy again for sure.
Soha M.
Great fragrence! Very moisturising and soft on the skin.. very good on dry skin. I have been using it since three years and it leaves my skin extremely norrished and supple. I would definately recommend it to everyone, especially people with dry skin.
fatima m.
casablanca
I love this company very much and have tried many of its products and for this lotion tried it gives a wonderful softness and a pleasant smellI hope you would send it to me to re-review it in my wayBest Regards

MOLLY D.
Absolute fave! I love the smell of all the dove shower creams/ washes. I feel clean and moisturised. Some washes that foam too much can dry out the skin but this doesn't. It is always a great price and I highly recommend
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I often shave my legs while they are dry which I know is a bad idea but with a dab of this after my legs become instantly smooth again. I use it every other day though could use less but due to shaving it is rather often.
Nicola M.
Larne, Antrim
Made my skin very soft from the 1st wash.
Would recommend for sensitive skin, smells really nice and natural. Softness lasts all day.
Bought while on offer wouldnt really buy it unless it was on offer as its expensive.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.