BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kitzen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What a great way to wake up... love the lemon verbena..... and the clean feeling. Never can go wrong with this line!
Jessica Y.
This is a good product for people with sensitive skin makes skin feel nice I like all the other scents they have also
Desiree M.
I love dove! My skin smells amazing after a shower with this and you don't need to use much a little goes a long way.
ROBIN B.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love using Dove body wash. I love the scent. The formula is thick and creamy. My skin always feels super smooth.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME
I use this everyday. Fair price no film an gentle for skin no harsh chemicals. Smells good leaves you feeling clean
Sharon G.
This bath soap is so moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after i use this in the shower. Best dove product ever
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
It smells like an old man. I thought that this body wash would be good but I prefer the bar of soap. Will not buy.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove anything for my skin! Makes me feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itching.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.