BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Deandrea H.
Diberville, MS
I love it especially on the most sensitive areas of my body. It does wonders for my body and keeps my skin so smooth
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
I love Dove... It leaves me feeling soft and clean. The scent is just enough to be subtle without being overpowering.
Stacey S.
Piscataway, NJ
Smells great, keeps my skin soft. Have to use a ton for it to make me feel clean, so I run through it pretty quickly.
Lauren S.
Tallahassee, FL
Dove is a great cheaper product that allows you to have soft and beautiful skin. I like the quality of this product.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
Beth G.
Portland, ME
My number one go to for a body wash! This body wash Is moisturizing and doesn't leave a tight feeling or dry feeling.
Nadeya P.
This body wash is very creamy and makes my body feel as smooth as a baby's butt. I refuse to use any other body wash!
Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash, definitely my go to. My skin feels refreshed when I get out of the shower and I love the smell.
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
It's really good. It smells really good, and it also makes the skin feel very soft, and it also has very good smell.
Sarah C.
Villa Ridge
Dove has changed my skin forever! I always have smooth and soft skin. I will never go back to another ordinary soap!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.