BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laura U.
Toronto
Love this. I've used many body washes before, but I didn't like the fake smells, or colours it seems most washes have. This is exactly what I want in a body wash - nice lather, gentle mild smell, no residue and well priced. I'll keep buying.
Shannon S.
Love Dove products! They always make my hair and body smell so good! The smell isn't too overpowering, just right! They are well priced and available at almost any grocery store! Would recommend for sure!
Ajab K.
00965
I have been using this for more than 2 years now and its really amazing. I bought it once just to try it but it proved out to be my favorite. Its really gentle against your skin. Smells too good as well.
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
This is obvs my all time fave thing to have in the shower I purchased this at a local drugstore and it smells so fresh and is like a body lotion because it leaves your skin soft and moisturised !!
Terri H.
Love dove body wash. Been using this for years now. I use this daily in the shower along with other dove washes too. Not altogether though. Smells amazing and great on your skin. 100% recommend
Javiera C.
Yo que tengo la piel seca (del cuerpo) no me gusta mucho esta marca en general y con este jabón no tanto. Recuerdo que me dejaba algo grasienta y con la sensación de que traía crema encima.
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, NL
I love this regular scented dove but would rather the fruity/flower scents more. I've always used dove because it's what my mom always used & bought for us when we grew up in her house.
Aleksandra A.
Trieste
Just like any other Dove product, this one is gold! I really enjoy this body wash, it leaves no residue, and it makes your skin soft and moisturised. And the smell is everything 😍
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
My favourite body wash by far. It feels creamy and luxurious and makes my skin so soft and hydrated! Always repurchase this and it's quite affordable usually on sale for about $4.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I love it!!! I've been using it for 2 years now. It smells sooo goood and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's a little expensive, but it worth its price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.