BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Beatričė D.
Kaunas
What can I say, Dove is truly a special brand! I love their products, even their commercials are cute involving all size and race women 😍 I've used this shower gel and I love it! My skin tends to dry out after showers usually, but this product moisturizes my skin so much. And it smells so good 😚
Jade N.
Canterbury , Kent
This is such a lovely body wash, I like that you don't need to use a lot of it either! It has a really nice refreshing scent too and there are also many different scents to choose from. I use this all the time and it also lasted me quite a while. Very good value for money, would purchase again!
Molly B.
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a fabulous product that leaves your skin feeling great!! I use this this product frequently and it helps a lot with my dry skin. Allows my skin to stay moisturised and nourish throughout the day, will most definitely purchasing this product again. :)
Maria Francina J.
Bangalore
I SWEAR by this body wash. I have been using it for over a decade now. I have tried sooo many shower creams n gels but I always keep going back to this one. I love the way it makes my skin feel. it hydrates the skin well enough and the fragrance is not overpowering and lingers for a while.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love this soap..  it is incredibly creamy and moisturizing.  This is my body wash of choice for the winter when my skin gets super dried out. I do wish that it came in more fresh, fruity scents though.. Dove usually leans towards more sweet scented which aren't necessarily my fav.
Brittany F.
Amherstview, ON
I’ve been using this body wash for years now. It’s so gentle on the skin but if you have sensitive skin they also offer a sweet ice skin option! It’s extremely affordable and lasts quite a long time! I am a continuous buyer. I can’t seem to find any other body wash I love as much as this !
Jessica A.
Calgary
This product is phenomenal it's very smooth and soft, obviously it's dove. This product lathers up really quickly so you don't need a lot of product to get great results. You can get this product at any drugstore or grocery store. I would honestly buy this product over and over again.
Falonne F.
Ottawa , ON
Let me tell you about my bestie Dove :) 5 years of commitment and still going strong!! Lol

This is literally the only soap I will be using for the rest of my life. It smells supper good, moisturizes, and makes your skin soo smooth. On top of all that, its very affordable!
makeupp b.
 This  product  I use  is the best it clean ur skin  and leave  ur skin so soft  and smells  good
II.use it when I  finish the bottle  every month
The price tag of the product  very good deal
Yes it's long lasting
I recommend for you
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, ['', 'QC', '']
This product is a must in my shower. I love it on my children of all ages and for myself. This is the only brand of soap that we use. You never have a dry feeling after washing with dove.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.