BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I love Dove! This product is wonderful! It works wonders on my skin....after using the product my skin feels so hydrated!
Destiny S.
Carteret, NJ
This body wash leaves me feeling extra soft and the smells last for a very long time. This is one of my go to body washes
Amanda S.
Tulsa, OK
Dove body wash smells good and makes your skin soft but it feels kinda oily like it leaves my skin wet or a little soapy
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
This line of body wash is great. It keeps you moisturized and smells good. I love Dove products they always work for me.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Svetlana M.
Southlake, TX
I absolutely love Dove Body Wash! Every smell is great! Dove leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Love this product!
jasmina k.
I love how dove smells, and how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps to make my skin behave.
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Farheen F.
Roselle, IL
Dove is the best body wash, it makes your skin smooth and smells amazing all day long. My hubby loves the way it smells.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.